Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guilty feeling

fresinha12

oh my.....what a night huh??? I got a girl at my house that has like 10 men....she goes out with one...then when she gets home another one comes and picks her up. She DOESN"T SHOWER in between them...and she did like 5 men in one night and NO showering AT ALL!!!! nasty bitch

oh my.....what a night huh??? I got a girl at my house that has like 10 men....she goes out with one...then when she gets home another one comes and picks her up. She DOESN"T SHOWER in between them...and she did like 5 men in one night and NO showering AT ALL!!!! nasty bitch

you still talk to this chick? hook a nigga up :phone:

somehow I think that girl you are talking about is yourself??

if she were to charge $10 per head, she would be a very rich girl....

I am not dissin her...just a sarcastic comment...

but then I am not trying to sleep with her either...which is what i said causes the guilty feeling...

for a guy who is so sensitive to women's feelings and not disrespecting them don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to be insinuating that rollrgrll is a whore who would fuck that many different guys in one day :finger:

i don't know what drives people to start hookin.....is it low self esteem...lack of education......it's something i'll never get. i don't care how much $$ it is think about some of the nasty desperate men you'd have to sleep with.....

:vomit3:

all of the above...

i don't know what drives people to start hookin.....is it low self esteem...lack of education......it's something i'll never get. i don't care how much $$ it is think about some of the nasty desperate men you'd have to sleep with.....

:vomit3:

I know girls that started hookin because they needed to support they're drug habits. I can't imagine havin to do that....and the crazy shit is that this chick wasn't smokin anymore..it's just that she knew that hookin was gauranteed cash in hand...insanity.

I know girls that started hookin because they needed to support they're drug habits. I can't imagine havin to do that....and the crazy shit is that this chick wasn't smokin anymore..it's just that she knew that hookin was gauranteed cash in hand...insanity.

i guess once you start it's hard to stop. i knew one who did it to support herself and her b/f......at first he was okay with it but then he started getting jealous ....go figure...LOL....if it were me, i'd be more scared that jealous.....so they broke up and now they're apparently back together.....talk about being fucked in the head :knife: ....i guess he couldn't find himself a job when they were broken up...rolleyes.gif

$20 that a bargain, gas is $2.72 a gallon up ere..poor girl would have to spend twice that just to catch ride back home...

she looks like a hard worker.....i'm sure she'd get enough $ in time to pay her way back home plus her pimp's cut.....however much that is