Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paris Hilton phone call to Lohan reveal Jessica's addictions (mp3)

Nothing funnier than a loser with no dignity :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You got FUNK'D...live with it :shades2:

NO PROBLEM, AS LONG AS U CAN LIVE W THE FACT THAT YOU R ON MY DICK TOO HARD...U AND YOUR FAG OF A MAN HOWARDSTONE, WHAT A BITCH NAME ...2 SUCKER NIGGAS STICKIN TOGETHER.....BITCH ASS FOOLS....SOFT NIGGAS :no:

NO PROBLEM, AS LONG AS U CAN LIVE W THE FACT THAT YOU R ON MY DICK TOO HARD...U AND YOUR FAG OF A MAN HOWARDSTONE, WHAT A BITCH NAME ...2 SUCKER NIGGAS STICKIN TOGETHER.....BITCH ASS FOOLS....SOFT NIGGAS :no:

you have been watching way to much Boyz N the Hood, get back to your homework little boy.

IM 6FT 218 LBS, NOTHIN LITTLE ABOUT ME BITCH.......BRING IT FAG !!!!

wow...it sounds like you are one of those big dumb guys bubba...where do you buy your clothes at Big & Tall?

No need to get all crazy just because I'm smarter and funnier than you, there's not much space for many stars around here, so...relax and deal with the fact that The Funketeer owned your ass like the bitch you are...now, continue whining faggot :arrow:

oh ohhhhhhhhhh..... someone on this board just got OWNED! :hung:

YOU ARE ON FUNKAFAGS LIL DICK....IT SHOWS... AS FOR FUNKAFAG HOW DO U KNOW THEY HAVE GAYMEN WEEKLY...HHHMMMMMMMMM, MAKES U WONDER...I HEARD THIS CP HAS NOTHIN BUT A BUNCH OF FAGS ON HERE....AND SINCE YOU THINK IM A WANNA BE GANGSTER, COME UPTOWN TO MY HOOD, 2411 8TH AVENUE AND SEE ME....YOUR LIL FAGOT ASS WONT MAKE IT OUT ALIVE BITCH...

wow...it sounds like you are one of those big dumb guys bubba...where do you buy your clothes at Big & Tall?

No need to get all crazy just because I'm smarter and funnier than you, there's not much space for many stars around here, so...relax and deal with the fact that The Funketeer owned your ass like the bitch you are...now, continue whining faggot :arrow:

YOU CALL YOURSELF A STAR ON HERE, THATS A DAMN SHAME...ON THE FUCKIN INTERNET YOU THINK YOUR FAMOUS.....INTERNET THUG HUH !!!!! YOU SAID!! ...IM FUNNY AND SMARTER THAN YOU.!!....WHAT A STATEMENT. YOU ARE REALLY A BITCH !!!!!I HAVE NO TIME FOR FAG BITCHES LIKE YOU..... :no: