Clubplanet Nightlife Community

@Cielo review and pix@

got there with my ppeeps around 8:20ish.. noone outside. walked right in.. danced my ass off. had a blast with my crew members a great night of music in all aspects. i'm hurting a little today froma ll the dancing.. but it was worth it. just wanted to quick review it. and post some pix of HouseTribe getting down.

17317414307_0_ALB.jpg me on the left Msc in the middle and DAI on the right...

22377114307_0_ALB.jpgGroup pic =]

13156414307_0_ALB.jpg danny doing something lol

Hope they work now anyhow man i knew this party was gonna be hot. DANNY KRIVIT and STEVE TRAVOLTA and for agreat cause. Im pissed i missed it but after dancing on sat night to tedd patterson then goin straight to work and not sleeping for even 10min and then chilling with sarah after work for abit killed me was in bed by 8pm i think 38hrs without sleep and dancing n workin reallu drained me. Heard there were some great 718 peeps in there as well,thats hot, rico the manwho screams was also there on sat for tedd p. Cant wat for both dannys next weekend, sat and sun.

Why can't I view these on my Mac?? (it's new and I have yet to figure out everything ...)

I was at that party ... if we're talking about the benefit on Sunday night. It was great to hear my two favorite DJ's in my all-time favorite space. The right amount of people, the RIGHT people ... made for a great evening!

Now why can't I see these pics on my fuckin' Mac???

Why can't I view these on my Mac?? (it's new and I have yet to figure out everything ...)

I was at that party ... if we're talking about the benefit on Sunday night. It was great to hear my two favorite DJ's in my all-time favorite space. The right amount of people, the RIGHT people ... made for a great evening!

Now why can't I see these pics on my fuckin' Mac???

hehe, i love my macs i have 3.. lol

if you havent gotten a 2 button mouse yet you can "right click" by holding down the control key and clicking.. or just quote his post and copy and paste the text (apple key + c, apple key +v)

arg - eliseo said not to host them cuz he looks bad in the pics, what a sissy!

Eliseo (12:45:14 PM): um dont host them pics for arg

BrandonB (12:46:50 PM): um.. ok, but why not?

Eliseo (12:46:54 PM): i dunno which pics are those

Eliseo (12:47:05 PM): which ones he tryin to put up

BrandonB (12:47:17 PM): quote his post,, then copy and paste the links into the browser. they will load

Eliseo (12:48:30 PM): that a dumb pic of me

BrandonB (12:49:48 PM): oh ur such a sissy

Eliseo (12:50:03 PM): i dun like dumb pics of me posted

Eliseo (12:50:13 PM): like etf am i doin there thats not a dope pic

hahahaha

hehe, i love my macs i have 3.. lol

if you havent gotten a 2 button mouse yet you can "right click" by holding down the control key and clicking.. or just quote his post and copy and paste the text (apple key + c, apple key +v)

arg - eliseo said not to host them cuz he looks bad in the pics, what a sissy!

Eliseo (12:45:14 PM): um dont host them pics for arg

BrandonB (12:46:50 PM): um.. ok, but why not?

Eliseo (12:46:54 PM): i dunno which pics are those

Eliseo (12:47:05 PM): which ones he tryin to put up

BrandonB (12:47:17 PM): quote his post,, then copy and paste the links into the browser. they will load

Eliseo (12:48:30 PM): that a dumb pic of me

BrandonB (12:49:48 PM): oh ur such a sissy

Eliseo (12:50:03 PM): i dun like dumb pics of me posted

Eliseo (12:50:13 PM): like etf am i doin there thats not a dope pic

hahahaha

:laugh::laugh::laugh: