Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The list for clubs

cgfunlimited

Try Napkinnight.com for guestlists and I believe there is some lists to get on with clubplanet. Still not finding what you're looking for.....talk to any one of the trusty vip hosts who frequent this board, I'm sure they would be able to help you out.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mr. Vegas,

Can you hook me up with the list for godspeeds mondays. Ive tried emailing on a bunch of sites to get on the list but I have no response.

Im comming to vegas this weekend and I want to take my gf there for her birthday. Your help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Alan Chang +1

What are you looking for specifically? What type of music, atmosphere? There are plenty of great people here who can help set you up including myself, you just need to let us know what you are looking for. Bottle service at a club with hip hop or.........

Try Napkinnight.com for guestlists and I believe there is some lists to get on with clubplanet. Still not finding what you're looking for.....talk to any one of the trusty vip hosts who frequent this board, I'm sure they would be able to help you out.

Hey I'm going to Vegas to (in April) and I tried that website napkinnight.com and it didn't work? Did it get moved?

thanks mr vegas just got back from vegas.. I actually met some guy named alan and he let in me and my girlfriend past the line with no cover. But I appreciate you puttin gme on the list. Next time I go to vegas Ill recommend other to come to you for vip,cover,etc.