Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tri-star Vac.

Has anyone else ever had this exsperience? yesterday this guy calls my house and tells my g/f that we've been selected out of 5000 people to recieve an all exspense trip to Winter Park Colorado and that a rep. would be by later on that night to exsplain and present us with our prize, well my g/f being the blonde that she is gave this guy our address. Anyway about 7:00pm this guy shows up, but instead of bringing any kind of gift, he brings in this vaccuum and starts telling us how much healthier it is because it traps all the dust particals inside and it never needs any klind of maintence not even a new bag. And well it did seem like a really impressive new product and I believe after seeing it first hand that it is all its cracked up to be, but then he lays a cost 24.999.00 on me. I refused and he couldnt let it go, anyway I finally got rid of him and to make matters worse he claimed to have forgotton our gift. Anyway Im just curious if anyone has heard or exsperienced this, it seemed really weird like that movie stay tuned with John Ritter!

Has anyone else ever had this exsperience? yesterday this guy calls my house and tells my g/f that we've been selected out of 5000 people to recieve an all exspense trip to Winter Park Colorado and that a rep. would be by later on that night to exsplain and present us with our prize, well my g/f being the blonde that she is gave this guy our address. Anyway about 7:00pm this guy shows up, but instead of bringing any kind of gift, he brings in this vaccuum and starts telling us how much healthier it is because it traps all the dust particals inside and it never needs any klind of maintence not even a new bag. And well it did seem like a really impressive new product and I believe after seeing it first hand that it is all its cracked up to be, but then he lays a cost 24.999.00 on me. I refused and he couldnt let it go, anyway I finally got rid of him and to make matters worse he claimed to have forgotton our gift. Anyway Im just curious if anyone has heard or exsperienced this, it seemed really weird like that movie stay tuned with John Ritter!

HES COMIN BACK TO FUCK YOUR GIRL.....AND MAYBE YOU TOO !!!!