Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whatever happend

to the cp nj board, I remember when flirting ran amuk, ( or however you spell that) freinds fought and made up, girls showed there boobs, people told drug storys and made plans for friday, i made my waky posts, threads would be posted and move to page two becuase so many people where posting, kids franticly pressed "refresh" becasue you wanted to know what lip glossed rib cage showing girl implant girl would say next, everyone wanted to go to metro cause,... nothing on earth was better... joeys thursday rulled the earth and little weird crews broke out left and right...the lambs, the warriors.... jar had that sparkle in his eyes hunnie had the best thighs... donkeys kicked.. and you know who sucked the best DICK. everyone was excited and only the ELITE where invited.. hype was just a dumb kid fucken around.......and sf afterhours posts took over the whole board..

ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRJOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYY

to the cp nj board, I remember when flirting ran amuk, ( or however you spell that) freinds fought and made up, girls showed there boobs, people told drug storys and made plans for friday, i made my waky posts, threads would be posted and move to page two becuase so many people where posting, kids franticly pressed "refresh" becasue you wanted to know what lip glossed rib cage showing girl implant girl would say next, everyone wanted to go to metro cause,... nothing on earth was better... joeys thursday rulled the earth and little weird crews broke out left and right...the lambs, the warriors.... jar had that sparkle in his eyes hunnie had the best thighs... donkeys kicked.. and you know who sucked the best DICK. everyone was excited and only the ELITE where invited.. hype was just a dumb kid fucken around.......and sf afterhours posts took over the whole board..

ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRJOHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYY

wow....that was good..........

People moved on

People got bored of this board

they are postin on NJG

u are insane. NJguido is none of the people from this board. Maybe a couple here and there but its all new skewl there. Most are gone. Married, dead, old or "to grown up for clubs"

Im soon to be all those things lol

u are insane. NJguido is none of the people from this board. Maybe a couple here and there but its all new skewl there. Most are gone. Married, dead, old or "to grown up for clubs"

i'm just bored at work...besides the fact that I wont ever 'grow up'

oh yeah, and my company has banned NJGuido...which keeps me here

however, I must say that I have never seen any intelligent conversation on NJGuido, just a bunch of nudy pics in the sigs and people arguing on breast implants

i'm just bored at work...besides the fact that I wont ever 'grow up'

oh yeah, and my company has banned NJGuido...which keeps me here

however, I must say that I have never seen any intelligent conversation on NJGuido, just a bunch of nudy pics in the sigs and people arguing on breast implants

thats why i loveit

I read njguido all the time and let me just say it has nothing on what this board "use to be!!!"

Half of the posts over there are ghey as hell................I can't even get myself to post on it

It was the sheep, not the lambs damnit :balls:

joeys thurs.... i have some good memories there.....

I think thats when I first met you....