Clubplanet Nightlife Community

St.Patty's Day in Seaside

One of my favorite days to bartend. Thanks to everyone that made it out saturday! It was a blast. Always nice to see every place being packed out. Green Room had 3 lines going into the building. Prime you definately kept the crowd moving. KTU's Vic Latino was great as well. Big shout out to CEOTTER!!!!! U must have given me your credit card 20 times! HA! You seriously are a trooper and i love you to death! Hype you were a disaster I dont know how you were still standing. Pretty Ricky happy birthday babe! And a big FU to Kosta P who text me that him and george were coming and then you were a no show! Highlight of the night was our light guy just turned 21 so i got him wasted and he fell asleep on the lights and all the lights went off for a hot minute!

Nicole.

One of my favorite days to bartend. Thanks to everyone that made it out saturday! It was a blast. Always nice to see every place being packed out. Green Room had 3 lines going into the building. Prime you definately kept the crowd moving. KTU's Vic Latino was great as well. Big shout out to CEOTTER!!!!! U must have given me your credit card 20 times! HA! You seriously are a trooper and i love you to death! Hype you were a disaster I dont know how you were still standing. Pretty Ricky happy birthday babe! And a big FU to Kosta P who text me that him and george were coming and then you were a no show! Highlight of the night was our light guy just turned 21 so i got him wasted and he fell asleep on the lights and all the lights went off for a hot minute!

Nicole.

xoxoxooxoxoxo to you too...trooper...ugh should have seen me at work later..lol..I was sober and hung over by 11pm..is that normal???

kostap no show...REALLY??? shocking

Nicole.

walked out of the club shot...14 hrs of djing..i was hit..how could it be at 5pm the dance floor was packed lol and didnt stop till 2am...

ran out of wrist bands and redbulls...hahahaah...oh yea nicbes was the NAUGTY GIRL...

walked out of the club shot...14 hrs of djing..i was hit..how could it be at 5pm the dance floor was packed lol and didnt stop till 2am...

ran out of wrist bands and redbulls...hahahaah...oh yea nicbes was the NAUGTY GIRL...

my shirt rocked!!!!!!! :bounce:

hype you were a mess...lol...

its funny you said that,lol.... hype was with us at klees in the am...wow

who was shitty?

nicbes...so sorry i didn't make it for my bday drink

i was shitty within an hour.

st.patty is our annual event when all the guys get together so it really doesn't take much time to get retarted...

it is seriously the longest day of the year for me

seaside@10am-8:30pm

deko@10:30-close

thank you to everyone who came out for the bash...good times