Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CLASSICS RICHIE RYDELL STUDIO 4 this FRIDAY 18TH mother FUCKEN ROLLCALL!thisistheBIG1

Rydell classics this Friday is going to be complete and utter chaos. IF you have been to any of the Retro Metro party’s at metro lounge they where always the best fucken time, packed beyond belief with hot people and the music blew your mind out of the water. I spoke to petey and George and have heard some of the things that are planned for this crazy night and my mind is BLOWN!!!

*THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO BE THIS FRIDAY.

*EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE THERE

*MUSIC WILL BE THE BEST YOU HEARD OUT IN A LONNNNNNNNG TIME.

*IM GOING TO BANG ON EVERYTHING IIN SITE

*YEAHMAN :gang::gang::gang::gang::gang:

Im there!

Already got my table reservation with Kosta. Can't fukin' wait! This is gonna be one purely insane night. Havent been to Studio 4 in a bunch of weeks so im so amped for this.

Anyone who has not checked out Studio 4 and Rydell, this is def the night to show up!

-fearlessnyc00

:clap::rock::aright::dj:

Im there!

Already got my table reservation with Kosta. Can't fukin' wait! This is gonna be one purely insane night. Havent been to Studio 4 in a bunch of weeks so im so amped for this.

Anyone who has not checked out Studio 4 and Rydell, this is def the night to show up!

-fearlessnyc00

:clap::rock::aright::dj:

how much was a table?