Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~~~ Who went to Cream Friday 11/24??? ~~~~

toxic

Dave - It was good meeting you last night... thanks for the compliment on the music, we all had a great time. Place was packed! I think this is gonna be a dope party that lasts for a long time smile.gif

Originally posted by toxic:

Who went to Cream this past Friday 11/24?

I thought it was a great party, good looking crowd, amazing music by Russ Reign and Justin Time. Next week will prove be even better! If you were there please post a review.

For more info about the party please visit <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.toxiczone.com/events/cream" TARGET=_blank>www.toxiczone.com/events/cream</A>

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Weds Nov. 22nd - (Thanksgiving Eve) - Plush, Long Island FREE ADMISSION!

Fri Nov. 24th - Cream, NYC

Sat Nov. 25th - Arena, Albany, NY

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Russ - Nice meeting you too. Next week you need to formally introduce me to Justin, ok? BTW... thanks for the drinks ! smile.gif

What time did you leave? I left around 3:45am or so.

Originally posted by russ reign:

Dave - It was good meeting you last night... thanks for the compliment on the music, we all had a great time. Place was packed! I think this is gonna be a dope party that lasts for a long time smile.gif

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

[This message has been edited by toxic (edited 11-25-2000).]

Yo I was there. Partying like a rock star. Came with about 20 of my friends and about 25 more come by the end of the night.

We got our own VIP area off the house dance floor. Good looking crowd, great music....good shit Russ.

Overall I had a great time. Ill see ya'll there next friday.

-Andy

BTW-DAve good job last night.....give me a call when you get a chance.

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Yeah I met aztec and mikey m too, and lightingirl was in the house lol... All cool peeps... Toxic I left around 4 when they made us shut off the music... Was planning on going to Vinyl, but mad drama ensued lol

Well, off to albany to spin, I'll see you cats next Friday...

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Weds Nov. 22nd - (Thanksgiving Eve) - Plush, Long Island FREE ADMISSION!

Fri Nov. 24th - Cream, NYC

Sat Nov. 25th - Arena, Albany, NY

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Thanks. I hope you and your friends had a great time! I am sure I will see you during the week.

Originally posted by az-tec:

BTW-DAve good job last night.....give me a call when you get a chance.

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

Guest crystalmethodny

Russ,

Glad to see you did well, as well as the party.

Sorry I couldn't show face... LOL, we had that talk when I was sitting on the lawn of the Tropicana in Vegas.

I'll see you at work Monday, good luck tonight at Elda's.

Peace brotha.

Steve

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

What's up fellas.....I thought the party was real good also.....Dave drew a great crowd and russ reign(nice to meet you by the way bro) spun a spectacular set(so did Justin Time for that matter).......my ass was the only one dancing at like 3:30 except for those two drunk ass guys who were running around in circles......def had all the elements of a great party......

Mikey

------------------

Room to dance?....Oh..I will take that..thank you...

Media32975.jpg

Thanks Mike. The party will only get better!! If you are planning on dropping by again let me know so I can hook you up with comps.

Originally posted by mikey_m:

What's up fellas.....I thought the party was real good also.....Dave drew a great crowd and russ reign(nice to meet you by the way bro) spun a spectacular set(so did Justin Time for that matter).......my ass was the only one dancing at like 3:30 except for those two drunk ass guys who were running around in circles......def had all the elements of a great party......

Mikey

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions

Originally posted by toxic:

Thanks Mike. The party will only get better!! If you are planning on dropping by again let me know so I can hook you up with comps.

What's up Dave......I will def be at Cream tomorrow night......probably head over with some peoples from school......if you can help my broke ass out with any list or comps that would be wonderful......let me know....see you there..

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

For a comp email me ASAP at daveh@toxiczone.com and tell all your friends to use Dave H.'s <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> for reduced admission.

Originally posted by tyco:

What's up Dave......I will def be at Cream tomorrow night......probably head over with some peoples from school......if you can help my broke ass out with any list or comps that would be wonderful......let me know....see you there..

Mikey

------------------

Dave H.

Toxic Productions