Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's the guy in this pic looking at?

weyes

:laugh: you think i´d feel like a dickhead cause i made some fat ugly girl feel bad?! hello?? :laugh:

seriously, i had a strong feeling that this was weyes, since i´ve seen her pic here too. so she did what she does in 99% of her threads, and that is try to draw attention to the fact that other guys hit on her/want her. i remember all these posts she made about how customers in the shop she works always ogle at her and try to pick her up and stuff, old people hitting on her, etc. she talks about all this stuff to try to convince herself that she´s desirable, while her internal voice clearly says that she´s not (and the voice has a point too).

so, same thing here. she uses her girlfriend´s boyfriend to try to get everyone to say that he looks at her and not at her girlfriend so she can tell her voice: "HA! this guy was looking at me and he found me attractive" to which her internal voice probably said "girl, this guy is a desperate loser. he´d pay any girl attention that as much as doesn´t tell him to fuck off right away. and your girlfriend is even uglier than you, which is actually quite an accomplishment", at which point weyes probably realizes that is not possible to trick yourself into thinking you´re attractive when you clearly know you´re not and starts crying.

so there you have it. it´s a mix of despise and pity for these people, and i certainly don´t find these character traits (or her) attractive.

i´m also certainly not up for this home-erotic group theraphy lying to each other "oh you´re hot!", "oh you too", "omg that guy is totally checking you out!".

guess what, if you ask for an opinion about this picture in public you actually might get honest responses. if you like that or not is not my problem. continue to live in your dream world if you want, i don´t give a damn. :clap2:

i´m also certainly not up for this home-erotic group theraphy lying to each other "oh you´re hot!", "oh you too", "omg that guy is totally checking you out!".

... :rofl: ...there's plenty of that going on at cp :laugh:

..btw, i saw weyes pic a long time ago..she had on a xena outfit of some kind... she looked diff....this could be another chick.... i could be wrong tho....

:laugh: you think i´d feel like a dickhead cause i made some fat ugly girl feel bad?! hello?? :laugh:

seriously, i had a strong feeling that this was weyes, since i´ve seen her pic here too. so she did what she does in 99% of her threads, and that is try to draw attention to the fact that other guys hit on her/want her. i remember all these posts she made about how customers in the shop she works always ogle at her and try to pick her up and stuff, old people hitting on her, etc. she talks about all this stuff to try to convince herself that she´s desirable, while her internal voice clearly says that she´s not (and the voice has a point too).

so, same thing here. she uses her girlfriend´s boyfriend to try to get everyone to say that he looks at her and not at her girlfriend so she can tell her voice: "HA! this guy was looking at me and he found me attractive" to which her internal voice probably said "girl, this guy is a desperate loser. he´d pay any girl attention that as much as doesn´t tell him to fuck off right away. and your girlfriend is even uglier than you, which is actually quite an accomplishment", at which point weyes probably realizes that is not possible to trick yourself into thinking you´re attractive when you clearly know you´re not and starts crying.

so there you have it. it´s a mix of despise and pity for these people, and i certainly don´t find these character traits (or her) attractive.

guess what, if you ask for an opinion about this picture in public you actually might get honest responses. if you like that or not is not my problem. continue to live in your dream world if you want, i don´t give a damn. :clap2:

....u were the LAST person i thought would feel bad..reason i love u........i was basically asking if it was her or not.....JEEEEEEZ!!.....and if so ..this thread is a fuckin greek tragedy...........

:werd: that goes on a lil too much on CP, especially among the bitches here...kinda like you-pat-my-back-i'll-pat-yours :laugh: :laugh:

:werd: that goes on a lil too much on CP, especially among the bitches here...kinda like you-pat-my-back-i'll-pat-yours :laugh: :laugh:

no doubt......i just don't see what's the use....if i really think a chick is hot i have no problem admitting it....i believe when you give, give freely and don't expect instant "karmafication" if you will......that's just stupid...

:aright: well said...

no doubt......i just don't see what's the use....if i really think a chick is hot i have no problem admitting it....i believe when you give, give freely and don't expect instant "karmafication" if you will......that's just stupid...

<----------------------

I am opposed to the retarded "little green block" system