Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thank you nyc

people who actually live in Manhattan tend to be pretty ugly. All the hotties I've ever met are always from the outer boroughs or Jerz.

Dead on. People don't realize that most Manhattanites (mobys and darias) aren't true NYers, they're struggling actors, queers, college students, etc.

I don't think it's right to compare NJ clubs to places in the city. Manhattan spots get so hot and cold, and the crowds are constantly changing. A better representation of a NY party would be Legacy, in Brooklyn. You still get a lot of wanna-bes and the rest of the assholes, but it's been going on forever and I always had a good time. I've seen some of the worst fights of my life in that place, but it def had the mintest girls. Better girls than any Jersey spot I've been to.

Dead on. People don't realize that most Manhattanites (mobys and darias) aren't true NYers, they're struggling actors, queers, college students, etc.

actually most "queers" put time in to their outfits and make fun of the moby looking dudes... they unfortunately put more time into their appearance than these wenches you see walking around the city..

what type of place is legacy by the way?? is it like the equivalent of dna??

A better representation of a NY party would be Legacy, in Brooklyn. You still get a lot of wanna-bes and the rest of the assholes, but it's been going on forever and I always had a good time. I've seen some of the worst fights of my life in that place, but it def had the mintest girls. Better girls than any Jersey spot I've been to.

oh man...legacy is a CLASSIC guido nightspot in brooklyn...25+ to get in, no?

you cannot compare DNA to Legacy...

DNA is a bunch of 18,19 year old girls whom are attractive gettin wacked

Legacy is a much older crowd... its been in brooklyn/bay ridge for yearsss... although i would have to say they cater to the stereotypical brooklyn guidos if u will... the girls are smokin but watch which girl u talk to u might get her retarded ex bf or brothers friend pissed cuz most likely they're in the mix of it all lolol :duel: ... anyways its very cliquey

what type of place is legacy by the way?? is it like the equivalent of dna??

na not even close. dna is a very young crowd

oh man...legacy is a CLASSIC guido nightspot in brooklyn...25+ to get in, no?

23+ for guys, 21+ for girls (i think). i dont think you can classify them as "guidos" anymore. theres a difference between a guido and a "wanna-be", IMO. The guidos are all in jersey.

na not even close. dna is a very young crowd

23+ for guys, 21+ for girls (i think). i dont think you can classify them as "guidos" anymore. theres a difference between a guido and a "wanna-be", IMO. The guidos are all in jersey.

i wouldn't know... i've never went out in brooklyn before and DNA was horrible at best..