Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Evidence

crowina

So I went out with Gabo from June 2004 to I guess January 2005. We would be together almost every weekend being we lived in different states…I say I guess about when it ended because I had to find out myself that we were no longer dating…

No phone call, no note, nothing… The last time I spent at his place was mid-January, but I have heard little since… I called him and sent him emails, only to be ignored or told he was not feeling well…Nothing…I was very careful of not being over bearing and only wrote or called once or twice a week…It was finally in late February I asked through pm if are going out anymore… He said that he was so stressed and that no, if I needed an answer, the answer was no… Then the next day he said he was sorry… not knowing what he was sorry about, I again asked for a phone call… I still have not heard from him by phone, he has not shown the respect to tell me in person, or by phone as to why he left me hanging for a month and a half… I have asked countless times for some sort of closure and to at least call me…Nothing….Serious relationship or not, it’s not what you do to a girl you’ve been fucking for six months.

So why do I write this? To send a message to guys not to do this to a girl…It is so hurtful. You could never imagine how hurtful it is until it’s done to you… I’ve never been treated as such. I’ve had guys cheat on me, yet they were man enough to admit it and tell me… I never got any sort of respectful break-up...I get pm’s and emails from a guy I’ve been fucking for six months. And that’s if he writes me…As weird as it may be to make a public post about this… I really cared for the guy… and thought he felt the same through his words and actions …and to the girls, just be careful of things like this.

POST THE PM's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest gabo

WOAH! ok we never went out dear... we were fucking. no commitment, and you knew this you just didnt want to believe it. I told you a million times I didnt want anything serious u were in denial... the truth is there was nothing there... u cant say I dumped u cause we werent dating... we would party and fuck. How is that a relationship.... so, now you wrote this sob story making me look like a real player when thats is very far from the truth.

So I went out with Gabo from June 2004 to I guess January 2005. We would be together almost every weekend being we lived in different states…I say I guess about when it ended because I had to find out myself that we were no longer dating…

No phone call, no note, nothing… The last time I spent at his place was mid-January, but I have heard little since… I called him and sent him emails, only to be ignored or told he was not feeling well…Nothing…I was very careful of not being over bearing and only wrote or called once or twice a week…It was finally in late February I asked through pm if are going out anymore… He said that he was so stressed and that no, if I needed an answer, the answer was no… Then the next day he said he was sorry… not knowing what he was sorry about, I again asked for a phone call… I still have not heard from him by phone, he has not shown the respect to tell me in person, or by phone as to why he left me hanging for a month and a half… I have asked countless times for some sort of closure and to at least call me…Nothing….Serious relationship or not, it’s not what you do to a girl you’ve been fucking for six months.

So why do I write this? To send a message to guys not to do this to a girl…It is so hurtful. You could never imagine how hurtful it is until it’s done to you… I’ve never been treated as such. I’ve had guys cheat on me, yet they were man enough to admit it and tell me… I never got any sort of respectful break-up...I get pm’s and emails from a guy I’ve been fucking for six months. And that’s if he writes me…As weird as it may be to make a public post about this… I really cared for the guy… and thought he felt the same through his words and actions …and to the girls, just be careful of things like this.

Guest gabo
so is this true or false~!?
well true that we were having sex but not every weekend and no emotion involved. u can say booty calls. ok and its not like I wanted anything serious and she knew it... now she is pissed and making me look dumb. so congrats Sharon.

Guest gabo
i agree this is not the most wise place to make a vent... i feel bad, but i know i am not the only girl who has been played, so i am stepping up to the plate... some people should know not to shit where they eat...
You make me sick. When a person is in a relationship you go out to dinner, meet family, go places do things other than do drugs and fuck and then the next time I talk to you is a few weekends later.

I did not play you I just didnt want anything serious with you and Ive told you that many times before.

You make me sick. When a person is in a relationship you go out to dinner, meet family, go places do things other than do drugs and fuck and then the next time I talk to you is a few weekends later.

I did not play you I just didnt want anything serious with you and Ive told you that many times before.

So you guys never went to dinner or anything like that? huh.

well true that we were having sex but not every weekend and no emotion involved. u can say booty calls. ok and its not like I wanted anything serious and she knew it... now she is pissed and making me look dumb. so congrats Sharon.

.............this is why you have to be careful with who you hook up with in cyber/club land....

what a sketch sceniro IMO..... obviously you both had different ideas on the relationship.

Guest gabo
.............this is why you have to be careful with who you hook up with in cyber/club land....

what a sketch sceniro IMO..... obviously you both had different ideas on the relationship.

if you date someone for several months and you just have sex and the guy keeps saying he doesnt want anything serious wouldnt you get the hint that it's just a sex relationship?

believe it or not there are ALOT of naive girls who can't take the hint no matter how clear you make it...these girls are usually pretty unsecure and get attached quick even though to us, it's all about the pussy

fuck her...it's pretty fucking pathetic for her to come on here and post about it...just makes her look like a bigger loser

IMO

Guest gabo
obviously gabo didnt communicate enough..

she just came here to warn other potential gabo victims..

I did communicate it to her. I always told her I didnt want anything serious... I dont know how else I could have told her. and the fact that after all those months we only had sex and didnt do anythign else dont u think she would have said to herself fuck this I am out if its just about sex