Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Evidence

crowina

booty call? so i guess that is what you call us...

you expressed other things then a "booty call"

damm...well girls you were warned... just becareful, and keep an eye on your stash, and how much money you put out... you know if you really want to be careful, just let him get his own drugs...

and give that threesome, for the love of god! please that is all he will talk about...

damm...well girls you were warned... just becareful, and keep an eye on your stash, and how much money you put out... you know if you really want to be careful, just let him get his own drugs...

and give that threesome, for the love of god! please that is all he will talk about...

:eek:

:laugh: :laugh:

all this time ive been goin about this e-dating shit all wrong...instead of being witty and friendly...i shoulda just offered bitches coke???? fuuuuuuuuuuck!! ..all this wasted time

:laugh: :laugh:

all this time ive been goin about this e-dating shit all wrong...instead of being witty and friendly...i shoulda just offered bitches coke???? fuuuuuuuuuuck!! ..all this wasted time

..only if u wanna score a real gem :love: