Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hurt by Gabo?

crowina

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically what im saying is having been on here for years and seeing his posts, heard about his viewpoints, opinions and experiences in clubland, I am led to the assumption that he wouldn't KNOWINGLY do something fucked up like that.

Just like you have opinions of me and my personality based on my online posts and threads

I don't know crowina, but after hearing both sides, it definitely seems like a mis hap in communication and one was thinking one thing when the other, something else...

well the girl does not seem dumb enough - if gabo told her he only wants sex like he said he did - what girl would not get the hint..

i think gabo's pulling a sexxyh

you sit here and say how you've "jumped ship" and don't post anymore because the board sucks yet i still see you posting. we get the hint...you don't think the boards are as good as the were in the old days...that's great! so why not stop posting completely. i know i wont lose any sleep over it!

good 4 you

ill post every now and then when im bored cuz there are some familiar faces, AND i;ll say whatever i want.

Thank you :)

yea there cant really be too much of a communication lapse in regards to this...

"i just wanna fuck you, i dont wanna date you"

"i dont understand"

crowina seems very educated....you gotta be a fucking downs kid not to understand "i dont want anything serious"

either if its gabo or crowina, someone is leaving something out........

well the girl does not seem dumb enough - if gabo told her he only wants sex like he said he did - what girl would not get the hint..

lol.. MANY girls

Just some people in general will be told something. However, it's up to them if they want to believe it or not. He told her he didn't want anything serious to happen, yet over time, she may have developed feelings for him, thereby her forgetting what he originally said and having her own idea of the situation at hand.

It's not about being dumb. it's about hearing what you want to hear and shutting out what you want to shut out

basically what im saying is having been on here for years and seeing his posts, heard about his viewpoints, opinions and experiences in clubland, I am led to the assumption that he wouldn't KNOWINGLY do something fucked up like that.

Just like you have opinions of me and my personality based on my online posts and threads

I don't know crowina, but after hearing both sides, it definitely seems like a mis hap in communication and one was thinking one thing when the other, something else...

yo georgie...why is it that everyone keeps giving a line or 2 in response and u keep putting up paragraphs of shit for ppl to read???

Any girls that are lookinging for a relatonship and are intrested in a raver guy get back to me if you wana knoe more about me

And if your only looking for sex or hookups at partys you can still get back to mee lol

About me:i like to go to raves and dance.

ive ben partying for 3 years and its fun.

well any way im 21 im from queens

nyc not missing much.o yea im a guy lol

i love musci such as:Hardkore,happyhardcore.techno

anything off of psychopathic records

yea im a juggalo (whoop whoop)

ummm prity much thats all

well that all hope to get some responses back

Any girls that are lookinging for a relatonship and are intrested in a raver guy get back to me if you wana knoe more about me

And if your only looking for sex or hookups at partys you can still get back to mee lol

damn stymie is opening his market to queens now..

mc cookie getting heated

I've been on here long enough to do and say as i please, Mr. information ;)

When people appreciate my words, they let me know. When they have a problem, they say "i don't like that" and leave it at that. So wtf?

-Just another manic monday

:laugh: is that what stymie's myspace page says?

I've been on here long enough to do and say as i please, Mr. information ;)

When people appreciate my words, they let me know. When they have a problem, they say "i don't like that" and leave it at that. So wtf?

-Just another manic monday

**POST OF THE DAY** :laugh::laugh:

"MR INFORMATION" :laugh::laugh: