Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, would you tell.....

FlipsSOE

your friend that her behavior was too risque and her promiscous behavior was only going to get her in trouble or would u mind ur own business??

ps- if u don't feel like telling her, e-mail me her number and i will settle the score with her.

your friend that her behavior was too risque and her promiscous behavior was only going to get her in trouble or would u mind ur own business??

in the past i did...to and old friend.......i always believe in honesty....sometimes people can't take it but at least you know you get nothing but the truth from me...:)

i would tell her it is, i have b4, and if she gets pised oh well, im her friend i should be able to speak freely to her, just like i would expect her to me, i wont preach but i would deff let her know what i think

ps- if u don't feel like telling her, e-mail me her number and i will settle the score with her.