Nolimit

Guest crystalmethodny

Diego

What's that email address??

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

hey keep me in mind just in case ok? first name Maysoon last initial E. haha E! go figure i never thought if it like that. well that's just in case, i plan on being at cream though... we'll see, technically i'm a "tourist" so i guess i can do both...oh lord, i feel i'm not gonnna get any sleep this weekend.

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

k my cousin's name is Nicole K. thanks a million again!!!

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

hey sweety, thanks for hookin a girl up , but can you put on Maysoon E. plus maybe two other girls, do you need their names too or is that gonna be good enough?

------------------

Archived