Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would u work in the adult entertainment industry?

nyckitty69

..... you've been sort of an enigma to me from day one.... not anymore, atleast for now .... i always wondered how you can be such a free spirit..... having been married for so long to a guy who by all means was your equal in every sense of the word....having two kids with the guy whom you obviously loved.... but it eventually came to an end...so i wondered,...if two beings can be so good together..(whatever it is you two did for a living)...what could have broken them up ?..... money?...hhmmmm...nah, you aint exactly crying poverty .... jealousy ?....maybe, but highly unlikely.... that shit usually occurs on the outset.... i beat my head up trying to figure it out.... but whatever you do vamp, dont ever tell,..it will take your mystique away.... i presume some on here wonder too.....

This is for guys and girls...

i had an oppurtunity a few years back, a friend of a friend was a camera man and we were all hanging out and asked if i wanted to make some spare change and after deliberating for some time, and advice from ppl i didnt do it...

..... you've been sort of an enigma to me from day one.... not anymore, atleast for now .... i always wondered how you can be such a free spirit..... having been married for so long to a guy who by all means was your equal in every sense of the word....having two kids with the guy whom you obviously loved.... but it eventually came to an end...so i wondered,...if two beings can be so good together..(whatever it is you two did for a living)...what could have broken them up ?..... money?...hhmmmm...nah, you aint exactly crying poverty .... jealousy ?....maybe, but highly unlikely.... that shit usually occurs on the outset.... i beat my head up trying to figure it out.... but whatever you do vamp, dont ever tell,..it will take your mystique away.... i presume some on here wonder too.....
Well i'm flattered you would consider me such an Enigma..............but i'm not that compicated to figure out trust me, more of an open book than me there is not!!!

I will tell you this, I can assure you you still have not figured me out at all.........so you'll be glad to know that i'm still the Enigma you have to figure out!!!!

Hope it keeps you busy:grin3:

Well i'm flattered you would consider me such an Enigma..............but i'm not that compicated to figure out trust me, more of an open book than me there is not!!!

I will tell you this, I can assure you you still have not figured me out at all.........so you'll be glad to know that i'm still the Enigma you have to figure out!!!!

Hope it keeps you busy:grin3:

..... ahahaha, ..i was born busy, so its all good :) ...

..*edit* wrong thread :mad: