Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i'm in the finals for the sportscaster job...

FlipsSOE

on power 105.1 on the star and buckwild morning show. so anyway- i just learned the details last thursday, and went on a last second whim this past saturday at planet hollywood. over 500 people interviewed, over 500 audition tapes sent in; and bam here i am. final 30 out of over 1000. the next stage in an on air, live interview on their show next week. i just need to sort out the details with them as to the exact day i'll be on, but it'll obviously be during their show from 6-10am.

ps- figured i;d post this here because this is the forum i post most on. :hat:

on power 105.1 on the star and buckwild morning show. so anyway- i just learned the details last thursday, and went on a last second whim this past saturday at planet hollywood. over 500 people interviewed, over 500 audition tapes sent in; and bam here i am. final 30 out of over 1000. the next stage in an on air, live interview on their show next week. i just need to sort out the details with them as to the exact day i'll be on, but it'll obviously be during their show from 6-10am.

ps- figured i;d post this here because this is the forum i post most on. :hat:

goodluck~!