Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gorgeous Big Boobs Babe (NSFW)

mozak

I don't know what you girls are talking about

Ewa Sonnet is Hot (obviously, just look at her dark hair, light eyes, and pretty face), has 100% big natural boobs that are beautiful, and she maintains the nice balance of not being fat but not rail thin either.

I dig her :aright:

not to mention the nordic accent ;)

Ewa Sonnet is Hot (obviously, just look at her dark hair, light eyes, and pretty face), has 100% big natural boobs that are beautiful, and she maintains the nice balance of not being fat but not rail thin either.

ditto! :bounce:

But I dont think this particular set of pix do her ANY justice

most posters here have odd taste in women period

i'm with ya on this gm, she fuckin FOINE!

Her boobs looks HORRIBLE! She should def. not be wearing that bathing suit top. :yuck:

You know something, I bet your the same kinda person that complains when a 50 year old guy's junk is hanging out of his banana hammock Speedos too.

cwm22.gif

You know something, I bet your the same kinda person that complains when a 50 year old guy's junk is hanging out of his banana hammock Speedos too.

cwm22.gif

That's right!;)

But I ain't complaining...it just simply don't look right to wear something that aint ur size or that doesn't look good.

i like all the bitches posted in this thread !! the 1st bitch posted is awsome !!! im not a fan of huge titts especially fake ones .. but natural ones like that id have to say look delicious !! the little fake bubble look of fake ones just dont do it 4 me .. dont get me wrong , id def have fun with em .. but id def take the natural ones 1st before the fake ones !! now the question is , does she have DAT ass !? :)