Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nyckitty69 - prepare for intense clitoral and anal stimulation from me!!

anotherway83

yeah...i've been informed by numerous bitches on this board about your strong desire to have sex with me...im gonna be in NYC this week so i just want you to be ready for the most intense and powerful orgasms of your life!! crowina might also be joining us for a threesome if time permits, she'll let me know...i'll pm you abt which lubes to keep handy and we'll work out the rest of the details then

looking forward to fucking your brains out soon,

anotherway83, CP's resident stud

yeah...i've been informed by numerous bitches on this board about your strong desire to have sex with me...im gonna be in NYC this week so i just want you to be ready for the most intense and powerful orgasms of your life!! crowina might also be joining us for a threesome if time permits, she'll let me know...i'll pm you abt which lubes to keep handy and we'll work out the rest of the details then

looking forward to fucking your brains out soon,

anotherway83, CP's resident stud

Dude, I gotta hand it to you, at least you try!!!!!!!

"A" for Effort

lol....she's so fuckin' cute!! nyckitty has already PMed naughtybabe and foxylady69 (among other CP chix that i've hooked up with) asking them what kind of guy i am in bed and what she can do to please me even more

this is gonna be great!!! :D :D she's gonna be banged like she's never been banged before!! :laugh:

in ur dreams clown

I never sent u any pictures.

I never pmed u

i don't know who u are

it's nice to have a sense of humor but ur crazy

wtf?

lol....she's so fuckin' cute!! nyckitty has already PMed naughtybabe and foxylady69 (among other CP chix that i've hooked up with) asking them what kind of guy i am in bed and what she can do to please me even more

this is gonna be great!!! :D :D she's gonna be banged like she's never been banged before!! :laugh:

alright... I give up.. I will play the game along w/ u since I do play around on cp..

thank u! u are sooo sweet! a nice wet sloppy kiss for u

so... what did u enjoy most about our imaginary hook up?

how was I able to satisfy ur every desire?

what was more pleasureable... my ass or my wet pussy?

'and baby....talk dirty to me ...'

lol you sound soooo cute when you're mad!! :makeout::love:

alright... I give up.. I will play the game along w/ u since I do play around on cp..

thank u! u are sooo sweet! a nice wet sloppy kiss for u

so... what did u enjoy most about our imaginary hook up?

how was I able to satisfy ur every desire?

what was more pleasureable... my ass or my wet pussy?

'and baby....talk dirty to me ...'

my sweet love, the list of things i liked about our cherished encounter would be far, far too great to enumerate in just one lifetime! all i can say is that i didn't like the color of the lingerie you had on that night - pink!! :vomit2:

other than that your incredibly tight bum-hole...soaking wet pussy...erect nipples...soft yet firm breasts...and incredibly smooth and toned skin simply drove me to the limits of ecstacy such that i had never experienced before!! oh how i long to move my bare hands over those delectable curves of your petite, naked body!! i swear everytime i closed my eyes right before shooting my load inside you that night i could feel the envious gazes of the angels of halcyon itself upon our passionate souls as we joined together again and again over the course of that unforgettably passionate night!!!

:makeout::love:

im eagerly looking forward to banging you again