Clubplanet Nightlife Community

has anyone here actually used glow-in-the-dark condoms?

weyes

i think they're really just a novelty (they don't protect against stds but they do protect against pregnancy --- some nonsense like that... maybe it's changed since i last learned about them; that would be nice.), but i'm wondering if anyone here has ever used them. i think i wouldn't be able to stop laughing :laugh: ! my ex and i had to use a tri-colored one once 'cause we were out and it was the only one my roommate had, and it was a little bit before we could stop giggling :funny: .

so, anyone seen a glow-in-the-dark penis, up close and personal, without laughing? was it actually a turn-on, even?

Yes and after i fill them I give a siiiiick light show

I thought I was the only one that did that. I'd fill them up like waterballoons and tie them to the ends of my shoe laces and twirl them around at the Soundfactory back in the day, crackheads loved that shit.

ok, i guess i'm gathering that y'all think they're funny, too, except maybe for vampress.

vampress, are you sure that they protect against STDs, then? i would doubt that they would protect against STDs and not pregnancy... that just sounds too lame and altogether strange :shaky: ... i'd think a condom would protect against both, just pregnancy, or nothing at all --- but why would peeps wanna wear one that protects against nothing??????? help me out, here :confused: .

ok, i guess i'm gathering that y'all think they're funny, too, except maybe for vampress.

vampress, are you sure that they protect against STDs, then? i would doubt that they would protect against STDs and not pregnancy... that just sounds too lame and altogether strange :shaky: ... i'd think a condom would protect against both, just pregnancy, or nothing at all --- but why would peeps wanna wear one that protects against nothing??????? help me out, here :confused: .

Nope, I never said they did protect against STDs......I said all it said was that it won't protect against pregnancy and also it did say the whole this is only a novelty item!!!

So I hope this clears it up for you;)!!!

Nope, I never they did protect against STDs......I said all it said was that it won't protect against pregnancy and also it did say the whole this is only a novelty item!!!

So I hope this clears it up for you;)!!!

boo :no: ! what a useless novelty!!! or i guess it's just for disease-free couples in long-term, monogomous relationships who use another form of birth control and need to do ANYTHING to wake up their sex lives :laugh2: !