Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok or not ok

lalate

#1 Falling alseep on someone cuz the naked massage she's giving you is soooo goooood.

#2 Red slap marks from u hitting her ass too hard while she rides you.

#3 Stretching her thong's elasticity cuz you pull it too hard ... using it as a harness as u do her doggy.

#1 Falling alseep on someone cuz the naked massage she's giving you is soooo goooood.

#2 Red slap marks from u hitting her ass too hard while she rides you.

#3 Stretching her thong's elasticity cuz you pull it too hard ... using it as a harness as u do her doggy.

#1 depends on the status of your relationship, and why you are getting the massage... if you are an old couple or are injured in some way... fine go too sleep... ...if you just met and she is hott... you stay up dogg... even if she is massaging you because the previous sexual encouter was so acrobatic you pulled a muscle in your neck... stay up and fuck her again if she can take it... :bounce: shit... i can't let them massage below my waist at the spa cause it reminds me too much of sex...

#2 no blood, no foul...

#3 no problems there... just make sure she is the one wearing the thong, aiight sport... :bounce:

Thanks dude, ur posts are always the best. 1-3 came up again this morning lol

1 .... after a couple of hours of hardcore action, luv the massage, and forced myself to stay awake this time ... and yeah, went at it after the massage again.

2. ok.

3. when the clothes go, I make it point to make sure she keeps the thong on -- luv to hold onto it while going to town from behind.

#1 depends on the status of your relationship, and why you are getting the massage... if you are an old couple or are injured in some way... fine go too sleep... ...if you just met and she is hott... you stay up dogg... even if she is massaging you because the previous sexual encouter was so acrobatic you pulled a muscle in your neck... stay up and fuck her again if she can take it... :bounce: shit... i can't let them massage below my waist at the spa cause it reminds me too much of sex...

#2 no blood, no foul...

#3 no problems there... just make sure she is the one wearing the thong, aiight sport... :bounce:

:bowdown: