Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD, Corsten reviews? if you got it in that is...

attomic

Well, lets see. About a 2 hour line if you got there after 1am.......I didnt go in till like 4:30am when the line actually started to get smaller, so I cant comment on PVD. But Ferry was ehhh in my opinion, he started off but slowly progressed into some good tunes, wish I couldve stayed, but the place was sworming with undercovers who followed me the whole fkn time I was there. When I even tried to go to the bathroom, a shit load of them would try to block the entrance way and i just kept gettin bumped and touched by a shitload of people, like they were tryin to pat me down inconspicuously. I wasnt selling or doing anything, but it just got to a point where I couldnt take the shit , or the harassment anymore and I just left. I even got followed out of the club by people who were in there. 2 people I was there also got the same type of treatment. Shit, Miami PD is really out to get people! Kinda worried about how Ultra's going to be like today. Probably fkn worse.

All I have to say is what an incredible night!

It began with Edgar throwing it down nasty (not surprising) that had everyone going crazy. We did arrive early due to everyone's complaints of Tiesto, but got into the main room immediately (about 9:40). I never mind getting there early anyways, Always love listening to Edgar tear up the place! We all sat in our box and surprisingly the club never really was so packed all night long. I have seen it MUCH worse during regular nights PVD is at Space. I was able to walk around, dance, and walk to the bathroom without having to fight off a crowd. The night was perfect and even better bc we had such an awesome group of friends with us.

All of a sudden Edgar spins some SICK ASS track (have no idea the name) and then like 2-3 songs later PVD comes on.

OMG!!!! His whole entire 4 hour set was absolutely amazing! Nothing more than high energy, driving, intense trance. He had not been playing too well the last couple of times I had seen him, but last night, he SERIOUSLY impressed me and redeemed himself. He had the whole club going nuts, including all of us! We left a little after Ferry went on, so I have no review about him.

Shot out to our group of friends in the box: beachbunny, manny(the security guard), relik, karen, natalia, her friend, and mister ben.

Like I said earlier, surprisingly Space was not a mission, (at least if you arrived early, got there at 9 and there was a line to get the will call tickets but it moved pretty quickly. Also a line to get in, but that moved really quickly too.) Never had to wait in the side room, and went into the main room immediately. The club was perfect packed to me, I guess I was expecting a lot worse after the Tiesto reviews.