Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ladies, approximately what.....

FlipsSOE

Let's think about this for a minute..............FAKE an ORGASM, no thank you!!!

The last thing I want to do is boost the ego of a fucker that has no idea as to what he is doing, so I just simply tell him to stop and get the fuck off!!!

No need to beat around the bush, and if he doesn't want to be taught then BUH BYE!!!!!

FAKE ORGASMS = EGO BOOSTER

hmm good point

never thought about that when i was faking it sometime

Let's think about this for a minute..............FAKE an ORGASM, no thank you!!!

The last thing I want to do is boost the ego of a fucker that has no idea as to what he is doing, so I just simply tell him to stop and get the fuck off!!!

No need to beat around the bush, and if he doesn't want to be taught then BUH BYE!!!!!

FAKE ORGASMS = EGO BOOSTER

Exactly, if he can't give u an orgasim why give him the satisfaction of faking it...
EXACTLY, the world would be such a much better place if we didn't have FAT HEADED men who think they're the shit just cause a girl screams a couple of times!!!!

as a man i do have to say that yes

I DID FAKE ONCE

belive it or not but this chic was on top of me rockin and was so tired she couldnt go up and down anymore

so we did the grindy thing and i was already beat tired from bangin a few times that night mornign anyway after the club

she was still getting hers off over and over up there but had gotten so wet that i was kinda loosing it

i think maybe it was mainly cause of the tiredness but oh well

i felt so stupid trying to make man noises of an orgasm HAHAHAHAHA

i can still rememeber it al

as a man i do have to say that yes

I DID FAKE ONCE

belive it or not but this chic was on top of me rockin and was so tired she couldnt go up and down anymore

so we did the grindy thing and i was already beat tired from bangin a few times that night mornign anyway after the club

she was still getting hers off over and over up there but had gotten so wet that i was kinda loosing it

i think maybe it was mainly cause of the tiredness but oh well

i felt so stupid trying to make man noises of an orgasm HAHAHAHAHA

i can still rememeber it al

i hear that...

i've had to fake it a few times...

mainly because of drugs or drinking... she got hers and i'm just more tired than horny...

and a few times because the girl was so bad... i just had to escape...

girls get a lil upset if you don't get off... i'd rather pretend and break the fuck out... than explain to some girl how i would rather jerk off than fuck her... :bounce: