Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G at Deko This Sat 4/2

First off I wanna thank the crew from NJIMAGE for coming out this past Saturday, Congrats again to Justin on your engagement. This week is our Monthly Global Sessions Party at Deko Lounge with Guest DJ Oscar G straight from Miami(Space). DJ Klutch as always holds it down in the Bassment. Also special birthday celebrations for Adrienne KTU & JerseyChelle. 23 for Guys(unless on a guestlist) 21 for Ladies. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist, Table Reservations, Birthday Parties etc... Happy Easter Everyone!!!

SUMMER 2005 Deko takes over the Boulevard at Temptations & XS!!!

http://img33.exs.cx/img33/7148/dekosessionsbcopy9te.jpg

First off I wanna thank the crew from NJIMAGE for coming out this past Saturday, Congrats again to Justin on your engagement. This week is our Monthly Global Sessions Party at Deko Lounge with Guest DJ Oscar G straight from Miami(Space). DJ Klutch as always holds it down in the Bassment. Also special birthday celebrations for Adrienne KTU & JerseyChelle. 23 for Guys(unless on a guestlist) 21 for Ladies. E-mail me at joe111774@aol.com for Guestlist, Table Reservations, Birthday Parties etc... Happy Easter Everyone!!!

SUMMER 2005 Deko takes over the Boulevard at Temptations & XS!!!

http://img33.exs.cx/img33/7148/dekosessionsbcopy9te.jpg

Gonna be a good one!!!!!!

oh man seems like a big week this week. i defintily will be makin the trip up for a new thursday night party with david quest and now i might have to stay up and hit deko for oscar g. damn the maddness does not stop. ill be takin a day off of class for this weekend.

Z

Guest saleen351

I'll say it like this... In a huge club like space, when og is on, he's awesome.. But in a small room like deko, there is not another dj on the planet that can work a smaller room like og....

No one can match his ability to read a smaller room....

He did a party for me once, that he ripped it... At one point some girl stripped and was dancing on top of the dj booth and he threw on "work it" by missy eliot.. classic

I'll say it like this... In a huge club like space, when og is on, he's awesome.. But in a small room like deko, there is not another dj on the planet that can work a smaller room like og....

No one can match his ability to read a smaller room....

He did a party for me once, that he ripped it... At one point some girl stripped and was dancing on top of the dj booth and he threw on "work it" by missy eliot.. classic

Hopefully someone strips at Deko also LOL. Sup Saleen!!!

Looking forward to this night. Lots of industry will be in the house as well.

As for Playin a small room. I dont think theres anyone in the world that comes close To Roger Sanchez When it comes to playing for an intimate crowd.

His performace on the space terrace proved that to me two years in a row now.