Clubplanet Nightlife Community

European nightlife recommendations needed

roby

I'm off to Europe tomorrow on a 10-day business/vacation trip .. I've got a couple of nights free in Paris, and a weekend in London. I've never been to Paris and I haven't done London in years. What's the best places to go for someone who is into electronic music and vodka? Restaurant/touristy recommendations also accepted.

To those that know me ... I'll see ya in a couple of weeks. I miss the NY weekends with already.

Dunno about London so much, but in Paris, I would hit Queen on the Champs eleysee, not too far from the arch de triumph. The Man Ray, a nice restaurant owned my bono, johnny depp, and john malkovic, turns into a very classy club after midnight (i would recommend a dinner reservation and then hang, it's super hard to get into.)

les bains douche is also a hot spot, but not until about 3 am or so.

Enjoy your Trip!!!

cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

www.Hardhaus.com

Rob.... have fun!!!

I must admit- I'm going to miss seeing you dancing around aimlessly with that shit-eatin grin on your face!!!

If you can- stop by Cream just for a little bit!!(It won't kill you!!)

have fun and most importantly BE SAFE!!!!

We'll party with you there in spirit!

cwm4.gif

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

OK there is a list :

Nightclubs :

*QUEEN (mostly for gay, but if you go inside, i think it's the best of paris)

M°Georges V on ligne 1 du métro, on the "Champs-Elysées"...be care, fucking people there at night

*DUPLEIX (Small club and good music)

M°Charles de Gaulle Etoile on ligne 1 du métro, it's a street going on the big "Place de l'étoile" near the Champs Elysées

*REX CLUB (I never get in, but people like it)

M°Grands Boulevards on ligne 8 du métro it's on the "Boulevard Poissonière"

*AQUARIUM (Great club but strict selection to go inside)

I don't remember where is it but you could find it easily.

*LE BATOFAR (it's a "bateau-mouche" on the Seine, but he's running around Europe, and i don't know if he would be there when you're in Paris...It's just in front of the bibliothèque F.Mitterrand, in the water...of course

M°Quai de la gare on ligne 6 du métro, it's on the quai françois Mauriac

*LA LOCO (great club in Paris too, a music is excellent, it's near the moulin rouge)

M°Place de Clichy on ligne 13 du métro

BAR-CAFE :

*LA VILLA BARCLAY (good bar with many stars...you know Eddy Barclay...)

M°Franklin D. Roosevelt on ligne 8 du métro

*LATINA CAFE (good bar too, but hard to go inside...)

M°Georges V on ligne 1 du Métro, on the Champs-Elysées

*MONKEY CLUB (good new bar too, selection for go inside...)

M°Franklin D. Roosevelt on ligne 1 du Métro, it's on the Champs-Elysées one more time, first street on the left after the Häagen-Dasz Café, on the left side of the Champs-Elysees, looking in direction of Arc de Triomphe.

Tourist Info :

*The Louvre is great but too large, even if you don't know anything about art (it's ridiculous to go there if you've read some books about the stuff you want to see, in ART...)

*Better for you to go the Centre G.Pompidou, museum for the Contemporary Art, and it's a great building.

M° Hotel de Ville on ligne 1 du métro (it's indicated)

*Go to the "MARAIS" neighbours of Paris, mostly for gays, but excellent atmosphere and a great particular place in Paris (ancient one)

M°St Paul le marais on ligne 1 du métro

*For the tour Eiffel, it's a great stuff in Paris, fawkin view, but :

-too many people

-expensive

-if it rain, forget it (it would be surely the case...)

It's a little part of what you can find in Paris but it's the most important...I think...I may have forget something...

If you have any question...Therefor, have fun!

>back2basics, NO PROBLEM FOR A PARIS FAQ, I POST THE TOPIC...

cwm9.gifcwm7.gifcwm9.gifcwm7.gifcwm9.gif

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Originally posted by roby:

I'm off to Europe tomorrow on a 10-day business/vacation trip .. I've got a couple of nights free in Paris, and a weekend in London. I've never been to Paris and I haven't done London in years. What's the best places to go for someone who is into electronic music and vodka? Restaurant/touristy recommendations also accepted.

To those that know me ... I'll see ya in a couple of weeks. I miss the NY weekends with already.

just got back from Paris on sunday. on the Champ-Elyssee there are two clubs that where very strong, great looking people and in my opinion places you want to go. One is the Monkey Club just of the the Champs FDR stop on the 1 line. the other is on the Champs in the shopping area where Planet Hollywood.

hope that helps.

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.pharaoh1.com/images/pharaoh.gif</A>

Tomix - that's a great list! Merci beaucoup!

the_Pharmacist - thanks for the tip

dirtyslapper - I will be there the weekend of the 8th .. check your PMs

missincognito - I will try to make it tonight to Cream .. I do want to go, but I've been fighting a cold all week and I don't want to travel sick. But a few vodka/tonics may help kill the bug. If I don't see you .. have fun while I'm gone. I'll miss ya!