• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where do i begin...

nmn's cutoff

todds head

or the fact that phatty is overshadowing stymie at the beach

:laugh: the cutoff was actually what i was wearing just chillin at the pool than we decided to go to some day party where i wasn't about to go change. now the arms i could understand. But any of the 4 are a pretty good starting point :laugh:

nah, you wouldn't have like it...way to many rookies running around ruining it for the true industry heads

thats what the general consensus was..

i heard a lot of parties cut due to licensing issues..and i also heard many djs were upset..chris fortier wasnt let into his gig due to a dress code..(any truth to this)..

but i m sure it would have been fun from a pussy & drug perspective..im sure the stymini was the hit drink of the conference..

thats what the general consensus was..

i heard a lot of parties cut due to licensing issues..and i also heard many djs were upset..chris fortier wasnt let into his gig due to a dress code..(any truth to this)..

but i m sure it would have been fun from a pussy & drug perspective..im sure the stymini was the hit drink of the conference..

didn't run into any of those issues at any of the parties I hit up all week...actually any venue I hit up was great in it's own way. Unfortunately I can't remember all of the dj's/places I went to or I'd post about them in greater detail.

i spoke with emjay while she was at Ultra and she was telling me how bad it was there but we all kind of new it would be...besides that I didn't hear anything about licencing issues or chris fortier not getting into his gig.