Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC Reviews HOLLA

foxylady69

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard good things about Mr Roboto..also Robophobia by James Zabiela was creating quite a stir

whats up with the robots..

Robophobia was the 2nd track he played @ nikki beach. Listening to the set right now actually.

Oh and the Days in pool was great... nobody there all day... capt us getting smashed all day. The rest of it sucked... especially that tool security guard lol.

Cookie you take this one!

:laugh:

aight, I got it.

Lemme see where do we begin…okay first of all the place smelled so fucking gross…I couldn’t get over it. The service sucked, everywhere from the front desk broads to the maids…how many of us fought with the maids?? Fuck them

I still cant get over how disgusting it smelled, at all times there were gyros with extra onions, pizza dried up with gross toppings and burgers with unidentifiable sides lying all over hotel…it was soooo redik :puke:…ewe.

The pool was fun, we were all smashed within the first hour of being there like every day. Slymie’s condom kept blowing back in the pool which was a little disturbing but other than that we rocked it!

he was absolutely insane!!!! at the Hallucinations Party at the Marlin, he killed it...i was in AWE!!!

you were in AWE? remember when I pointed Stymie out frozen standing on his tippie toes trying to get a glimpse of his every move

oh and Todd, I forgot the lyrics for the one song that I heard like 3 times either being played by Porter and again by Phil the last night at Tantra...some female vocals on it. I asked you if you knew but you didn't and I forgot to ask Phil. The one song I wanted to remember :mad:

and now please confess to everyone your love for PORTER....:heart:

I told everyone how nasty he was after that 1st hour I heard him play at the Playboy Party...that got my entire night going. Shit was crazy!

The best was when he came up to me and started bullshitting when Todd and I were getting bent at the Marlay (sp?) at like 9 in the morning and I told him how non-industry I am and how these boston folks just put me on to him and how good his shit sounds. And him telling me how important and how much that means to him coming from someone who doesn't know to much about it :blah: :blah:

..."raw dog, no knee pads" :laugh: