Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hottest CP SEx board MALE???

liqidtouch

you can ask all you want...doesn't mean your gona get shit...lol..:makeout:

lol...hey i just gave you rep points but by mistake i clicked on 'i disapprove' instead of 'i approve'...sovvy abt that!!

i'm willing to make it up to you thru oral or anal sex if you like...just lemme know...lol j/k

Guest gabo
ooohh yyeeaaahhh...mmm....nice and squishy...lol

that would be a challenge...omg

omg stop ur getting me hard!

me loves the poopy!

LOL...nice....I prefer oral pleasure

anal is only for special occassions..:laugh:

lol..you sexy lil thing you!! i'm gonna take that as a yes!! where do you live...like what city and stuff? PM me the details and we'll arrange our rendezvous...:drool:

i can already visualize myself moving my tongue up and down your ass crack, pausing every now and then over your back-hole dowsing it with just enough oral delights from my experienced tongue, only to continue my adventure which would start from and end only at your tight lil pussy...the sweet fragrance of your fresh, wholesome love-hole driving me wild with sexual ecstacy the entire time....oooh i can't wait to bang your brains out baby!!!!!!! :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

how come this thread is attracting bitches that typically never post in the sex board...chix like houze-kitty and rollergirl...im gonna have to start PMing them and asking for sexual favors now

Just cuz i dont post much dosnt mean i dont READ all the time! And as far as sexual favors-- heres a link for ya to click on :D

Just cuz i dont post much dosnt mean i dont READ all the time! And as far as sexual favors-- heres a link for ya to click on :D

lol i LOVE bitches with your kind of pizzazz...the kind of hottie that likes to fight!! i know chix like you ultimately love badass studs like me so we're gonna be great fuck buddies don't worry :makeout::love: