Clubplanet Nightlife Community

April Jams

D.Schwartz

take this board seriously? this aint work... i do what i can to keep this shit going... u gotta be kidding me, instead of me writing pres, i wrote features and ur gonna be on my ass about it.... yo seriously wake the fuck up and see where the problem really is.... You wanna do something about the problem with this board, why dont u instead of constantly shitting on my posts, step up and ask dave to become a mod and help out.. I think thats a lot more credible than being on my case... between all the shit that i gotta do during the day, it really leaves little time for me to sit there and research tracks, I'd love to do it, believe me i just dont have time.....

sorry I have mod duties on other boards.

We all have busy schedules, that doesn't excuse the constant misinformation.

What is the point of having an "April" thread if you are not going to post "April" tracks?? What not just have a general "what are you feelin right now" thread then?? Seems extrememly illogical.

settle down beavis lol

i was just correcting you chief....no need to get the panties in a bunch....your a sensitive one......why are u getting all defensive?

cant take criticism??

jockin your posts nigga please :laugh:

i went back at you on the NYC board cuz u come on that shit calling every one a clown and all of a sudden im jockin u....what a herb lmao

defensive, lol u think after all these years on this and other boards i take shit seriously, u gotta be kiddin me... please man....i called people clowns cause its a joke and u guys were really clowning around... I think ur the one takin this to heart... c'mon do i gotta take u back to cluplanet 101

defensive, lol u think after all these years on this and other boards i take shit seriously, u gotta be kiddin me... please man....i called people clowns cause its a joke and u guys were really clowning around... I think ur the one takin this to heart... c'mon do i gotta take u back to cluplanet 101

I think someone needs to take you to House Music 101. Dorigon was released late 2004, not April 2005! Also, I do not think Nic Fianculli would appreciate you mislabeling his track. I am actually pretty good friends with Nic and he told me he cant stand music gweepers. That was really poor judgement on your part.

sorry I have mod duties on other boards.

We all have busy schedules, that doesn't excuse the constant misinformation.

What is the point of having an "April" thread if you are not going to post "April" tracks?? What not just have a general "what are you feelin right now" thread then?? Seems extrememly illogical.

for the most part april tracks are relatively new.. some of them may not have came out in april but in general people usually post new tracks, as do i..... If something was mislabeled or out of date... then so be it.... u guys are judging this like its a god damn exam or something,,, be easy....

I think someone needs to take you to House Music 101. Dorigon was released late 2004, not April 2005!

dumbo i never said it was released in april, i just posted it under tracks im feelin in april.... this is really getting silly, u wanna prove that u know ur shit, congradulations i really dont give a flying fuck..... do me a fav and stop annoying me....

and stop annoying me....

No one is trying to annoy you. Sorry, but like I said earlier..I am pretty good friends with Nic and that is a little disrespectful. How would you react if you produced a song and someone mislabed it as "P. Scwantz" remix instead of "D. Scwartz"

I think someone needs to take you to House Music 101. Dorigon was released late 2004, not April 2005! Also, I do not think Nic Fianculli would appreciate you mislabeling his track. I am actually pretty good friends with Nic and he told me he cant stand music gweepers. That was really poor judgement on your part.

OMG ur really friends with NIC . OH WOW can i get a autograph u fucking lame retard

OMG ur really friends with NIC . OH WOW can i get a autograph u fucking lame retard

see dude, we are trying to have a serious conversation and you have to resort to these childish immature replys. Why not man up and answer the question or contribute to this debate in a logical way? You are the Mod - SET THE EXAMPLE

Im gonna send Nic the link to this thread later if he is on AIM.

i didnt mislabel his name, i wrote ft instead of pres, that is totally diff than writing the wrong name..... learn how to use analogies.

you wrote "ft." when it is "pres."

so, say some clueless member read that - they would think "oh Skylark is featuring Buick Project on their track" meaning that skylark and buick project are different entities.

so then the next time that person hears a Buick Project tune, he/she wouldnt think to give Skylark any recognition..

that def aint cool. - Nic is always working hard in the studio

see dude, we are trying to have a serious conversation and you have to resort to these childish immature replys. Why not man up and answer the question or contribute to this debate in a logical way? You are the Mod - SET THE EXAMPLE

Im gonna send Nic the link to this thread later if he is on AIM.

logical? whats your point.. accept the fact that in the future, I will sometimes put down tracks that arent necessarily new, this is a result of me simply not being capable of executing research that will conduct proper musical results all the time...there is nothing i can do about it, sometimes i just dont have the time, if this board isnt upto par for your liking, then dont post.. i understand ur trying to be civil about this and so am I, but how many times can i explain the same fregging viewpoint...I'm not pissed or angry, furthermore... if u were around a lil earlier, ud know that this music forum was complete disaster, all the mods were mia and i was the only one keepin this shit somewhat in tact... I'd love to have another mod on board who knows his shit... I'm not trying to come off as some MUSIC GOD, and as far as setting examples? for whom, I think this forum is going pretty good, i dont expect to be as musically inclined as VIP, they all used to post on here and they left.. so now I'm left here to do whatever I can, and this is WHATEVER I can do... u want more.. HELP OUT.. instead of criticizing me.

you wrote "ft." when it is "pres."

so, say some clueless member read that - they would think "oh Skylark is featuring Buick Project on their track" meaning that skylark and buick project are different entities.

so then the next time that person hears a Buick Project tune, he/she wouldnt think to give Skylark any recognition..

that def aint cool. - Nic is always working hard in the studio

yo, ur giving too much credit for ur average user....most people dont know either names lead alone one..... and those who do know, know that Skylark is comprised of two people which is nic and buick... so its not a big deal, but just for u i'll fix it... and do u know how many times people mislabel shit, and what do u guys do, insteadly of kindly offering proper terminology u start going off like u know everything... Stop taking the fact that im a mod so seriously.... its not like im getting paid for this shit.

thats exactly it.....i offered a correct label and pointed out to those that didnt know that skylark and buick project are the same team and u say im jocking your posts.....

stop trying to make yourself look like the good guy now man :rolleyes:

o please u been on my case, dont play reverse psych ova here

They have a 2005 remix?? Only have the one from last year

well here is the confusion.....

Their remix of Mr. Roboto was released in May 2004 on white label / M1 records. But no one was really rockin it in the states. Armand Van Helden was playing it out alot in Europe. Charted it till about the end of 2004, early 2005. No one really gave this song any hype until WMC. The remix everyone is looking for was never done by MV. I gave this song to someone very reputable that was AT wmc and they confirmed that this was the track that alot of DJ's were rocking down there including Sander K. so the song IS old...but its got alot of hype right now. Still pretty impossible to find on Record. although i hear it is out there on various hubs ;)

well it looks like i was wrong about there NOT being an MV mix.......there is one out there.......did a little further reasearch and here is the listing. took me a bit to find this.

MV vs Styx - Mr Roboto

this is the one to look for guys. sorry about the incorrect information!!!

found one of sander's charts and thats the one. whoops :(

damn friends givin out miss info :laugh: