Clubplanet Nightlife Community

April Jams

D.Schwartz

nice fake laugh

:rolleyes:

nah i actually fell off my chair :bounce:

anyways...... why are u replying on such a stupid board where the moderator isnt taking anythign seriously? i mean if nothing seems to be to ur liking here and u dont like the way this board is run, then WTF do u continue to post?

i'll tell u why... CAUSE ARE LIFELESS...enjoy.

C'mon buddy you make a mix and put it up against me, it will be fun!! That is of course unless your scared...I mean c'mon a no skill having DJ like myself should be easy work for a pro like you.....

Bring it bitch

ill make a mix if u want..

ill school you and im not even a Dj

listen im very flattered that u took time out of ur busy scheduele to photoshop my face, really i am i, i know ur my biggest fan know... but this is what it takes in ur brain to reply to me? u hopeless fucking loser... get a life. and stop repeating shit, get some new material. please ur shit is wasting trash.

ill make a mix if u want..

ill school you and im not even a Dj

ur not a dj ur not a producer ur a lifeless piece of shit who just tries to sweat industry people..... ur a fucking bottom feeder who glows of trying to prove to people that u know ur shit because ur mad insecure about ur worthless life.

spare me ur posts please and try to do something with ur life besides trying to aristocratic on a music forum

ur not a dj ur not a producer ur a lifeless piece of shit who just tries to sweat industry people..... ur a fucking bottom feeder who glows of trying to prove to people that u know ur shit because ur mad insecure about ur worthless life.

spare me ur posts please and try to do something with ur life besides trying to aristocratic on a music forum

tries??? dude you put more effort into your mp3 hunt than anybody

last time i checked you werent a dj or producer either

but glad to see i hit a nerve :aright:

sik edit btw

choptrop join date mar 2004: POSTS 437

headpusher join date mar 2005: Posts 796

bro ur a fucking loser, u posted twice as much in 1 month as chop did in a year, u dont leave ur fucking computer...... stop talking shit...... ur a fucking computer geek.

choptrop join date mar 2004: POSTS 437

headpusher join date mar 2005: Posts 796

bro ur a fucking loser, u posted twice as much in 1 month as chop did in a year, u dont leave ur fucking computer...... stop talking shit...... ur a fucking computer geek.

so i guess this board is composed of computer geeks then??

and i guess deepspell is a computer geek too then? how can he be a dj if he has over 10000 posts?? your response is as weak as your taste of music..