Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New style of dance shoes !!!

brianbb

umm i think maybe i know what your talking about. I was in Miami also, and i saw some kid wearing funky sneaker/ boot things but, I wouldnt say they were like snowboots. They were kinda just like these adidas shoe. What Im thinking about is kind of like a fighting shoe or something. So who knows...

umm i think maybe i know what your talking about. I was in Miami also, and i saw some kid wearing funky sneaker/ boot things but, I wouldnt say they were like snowboots. They were kinda just like these adidas shoe. What Im thinking about is kind of like a fighting shoe or something. So who knows...

no they are definitely for the snow. they were really puffy and looked too warm to be wearing anywhere except the cold weather but yet alot of awesome dancers had them on in Miami (go figure) Another friend of mine said shes seen them out in NYC this past weekend and again the people wouldnt tell her where they got them when she asked. ?????

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest onisakura
PM Deepspell..He has them at the store he works at and could even hit you up with an employee discount, under the condition that you have to sit thru his 1 hour set.

Youre a herb.