Clubplanet Nightlife Community

no more groove eric @ blue

koky

april_fool.gif

aprilfoolsbooths1.gif

april1.gif

great joke if i do say so myself !! :D

but just so you guys know.. blue and "THE FIX" has been doing great !!! there have been a couple of bad nights but they were the tuesday after fliptoniaaa bbq (which was also superbowl weekend) , and i believe 2 more days that werent great but werent really bad. this tuesday to my suprise was awsome !! took awhile to get goin but ended up being a very good night "BLUE" and "THE FIX" arent goin anywhere for awhile ;) the owners of the place are happy and from what i hear our party is the best tuesday night party on the beach. atleast the best tuesday night party blue itself has ever had. and for that id like to take this opportunity to give a huge thanks to seth(freshman) !! thanks to him we got this opportunity to throw this party !! he put in a good word for us and had his people give us an opportunity to try out something noone else had the balls to do :cool:

"SOMETHING DIFFERENT" !!! SETH !! YOU BELIEVED IN US !! YOU ARE THE REAL REASON THIS PARTY EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO EXIST !! THANKS !! YOU FUCKIN ROCK !!

april_fool.gif

aprilfoolsbooths1.gif

april1.gif

great joke if i do say so myself !! :D

but just so you guys know.. blue and "THE FIX" has been doing great !!! there have been a couple of bad nights but they were the tuesday after fliptoniaaa bbq (which was also superbowl weekend) , and i believe 2 more days that werent great but werent really bad. this tuesday to my suprise was awsome !! took awhile to get goin but ended up being a very good night "BLUE" and "THE FIX" arent goin anywhere for awhile ;) the owners of the place are happy and from what i hear our party is the best tuesday night party on the beach. atleast the best tuesday night party blue itself has ever had. and for that id like to take this opportunity to give a huge thanks to seth(freshman) !! thanks to him we got this opportunity to throw this party !! he put in a good word for us and had his people give us an opportunity to try out something noone else had the balls to do :cool:

"SOMETHING DIFFERENT" !!! SETH !! YOU BELIEVED IN US !! YOU ARE THE REAL REASON THIS PARTY EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO EXIST !! THANKS !! YOU FUCKIN ROCK !!

how do we know if this is not another one of your jokes! :bounce: