Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*~*~Ecstacy report on MTV*~*~

Scary.... I saw the x-ray of that chicks brain with holes in it..... The Dr. said she has the brain of a 70-80 year old man who has had multiple strokes!!! Come on now. Long term effects??? NO ONE KNOWS for sure....

I watched both programs last night (CBS, MTV). It was a wake up call for me....kinda makes me feel my mortality a bit....

I'm sure there was a lot of fabrication on both shows, but it all couldn't be wrong...

I didn't agree with the people they had on the shows though. The chick with the holes in her brain more then most likly has a history of mental illness, regardless of what the reporters stated.

Bottom line people.....I've been involved in this scene for 6+ years....Out of all the scary experiences I've had, these shows opened my eyes to the reality of it all.

As for the long term effects, you and I will be the ones to show the world what E does to you after long term use.

Let me know what you all think, on an intelligent level...please. cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

Originally posted by egotrip94:

Scary.... I saw the x-ray of that chicks brain with holes in it..... The Dr. said she has the brain of a 70-80 year old man who has had multiple strokes!!! Come on now. Long term effects??? NO ONE KNOWS for sure....

I watched both programs last night (CBS, MTV). It was a wake up call for me....kinda makes me feel my mortality a bit....

I'm sure there was a lot of fabrication on both shows, but it all couldn't be wrong...

I didn't agree with the people they had on the shows though. The chick with the holes in her brain more then most likly has a history of mental illness, regardless of what the reporters stated.

Bottom line people.....I've been involved in this scene for 6+ years....Out of all the scary experiences I've had, these shows opened my eyes to the reality of it all.

As for the long term effects, you and I will be the ones to show the world what E does to you after long term use.

Let me know what you all think, on an intelligent level...please. cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm24.gif

Yeah, but the girl that had holes in her brain - didn't she used to take like 20 pills and day and was doing crack.

These shows do not wake you up as much as seeing your friends die or almost die from it - that is the biggest reality check ever.

I watched the MTV show last night and let me tell you that it definitely made me think twice about doing e again. In fact, I have cut down my e use drastically over the past year and that makes me proud enough.

I just hope that other people will take into consideration that no matter how many times that girl Lynn dropped in a week for a year, it all adds up over time for the people who do it 2 times(5 - 10 pills)a weekend. Moderation is the key, but it doesn't matter because it will all catch up with you regardless.

If you're gonna continue to do it, be safe and make sure you're responsible with your drugs. You want to make sure you live your life, not waste it!

<33 Nicole

There's a difference between doing 1-3 pills a day for a year plus, and doing 1-3 pills a month for 2 years or so. Big diff...you do it in such a concentrated amount of time, you don't give enuf time for your serotonin receptors to regrow/recover. People always talk about serotonin depletion, they don't realize that serotonin receptors are also damaged.

I agree with everyone else, moderation is key, and PEOPLE YOU HAVE TO SPACE YOUR ROLLS ( I should listen to my own advice, God knows I probably need it most).

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

Originally posted by bastardino:

Here is an idea for all you assholes. How about stopping doing drugs all together. You can't go a liten to the stupid fucking music sober, is it that bad that you have to alter your state of being to enjoy. Ha is it, is it.

shut up loser!! maybe i want to "go a liten" to the music fucked up. is it, is it?

u dork!!!! cwm17.gif

------------------

"Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes..."

"When the sun comes up, I have morals again...."

i think that once in a while you need to get a little fucked up to remain sane. just take it easy and dont drop pills like its dropping candy, save it for special occassions and dont abuse. to much of annything is no good for you.

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif