Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omg Its Tied Now

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but how were we talking shit? I believe we were putting down our own team and how they blew the lead until fcorny had to put his 2 cents in.

Something about "great start" and "losers"...he's right though, it wasn't a great start but still doesn't compare to the Yankees' great finish last year :aright:

actually, there have been a bunch of blown games flying around since 2000...who was pitching in the 9th inning of game 7 of the WS against Arizona in 2001? Hope you guys enjoyed that win against the Mets back than cause it sure as hell has been all down hill for you guys since

not at all but I don't sit here and pretend that my team is the best...face reality...the Yankees haven't won a WS in 4 years and on top of that they will forever be known as being part of THE BIGGEST CHOKE IN SPORTS HISTORY!

You take the good with the bad. I'll take our storied history along with that blemish over anything the Mets or Sox have ever accomplished in the history of Baseball...

not at all but I don't sit here and pretend that my team is the best...face reality...the Yankees haven't won a WS in 4 years and on top of that they will forever be known as being part of THE BIGGEST CHOKE IN SPORTS HISTORY!

Since when does not winning the WS in 4 years make you a bad team???

The Mets spend well over 100mil a year on a team that isnt half as good as half the teams spending half that.

Lets face it... Mets Need to get their own town. Maybe NJ or something. Than maybe they can get out of the Yanks Shadows...

exactly...met fans talk shit..that is all they can do is talk...with their 2 championships...WOW...dont worry tho boys...one day u guys will make the big leagues and then perhaps u might become a new york contender for something other than the yankees lil bitches...

exactly...met fans talk shit..that is all they can do is talk...with their 2 championships...WOW...dont worry tho boys...one day u guys will make the big leagues and then perhaps u might become a new york contender for something other than the yankees lil bitches...

at least we werent the first team to choke a 3-0 series lead in the playoffs..

i dont even hate the yankees..but each day you yankee fans make me hate them more and more

i dont even hate the yankees..but each day you yankee fans make me hate them more and more

Exactly! if anything, i was always one of the Mets fans on here who wouldn't talk trash about the yankees...if anything, i abused Sox fans more cause I can't stand them. actually Sox fans are probably the most annoying group of fans I've ever been around since I started working in CT but at the same time I have no problem going at it with you Yankee fans if that's what you want.

Fkornre, again can you please point out where we were talking shit until you came on this Mets thread bashing us? Exactly!

stoolpusher and nmn...u both have been bashing the yanks every chance u get...

nmn...i think i was lumping all the yanks/mets/sox threads in one...i only see the ppl who bash the yanks, i dont read most of the posts...but i know ur only bashing us when u can...

stoolpusher and nmn...u both have been bashing the yanks every chance u get...

nmn...i think i was lumping all the yanks/mets/sox threads in one...i only see the ppl who bash the yanks, i dont read most of the posts...but i know ur only bashing us when u can...

dude i grew up a yankee fan..the yankees were my team in the 80s..

im surrounded by yankee fans in my life..

but its people like you, caleb, jersey board that make me hate them..

you guys feel your team can do no wrong..but look at last year..

bro, don't even bother...there is no getting through to any Yankee fans...I can sit here and go on and on about how much I respect most of the Yankee players and how they are a great team yet they will still think that I am bashing them...must be their own paranoia and insecurity

bro, don't even bother...there is no getting through to any Yankee fans...I can sit here and go on and on about how much I respect most of the Yankee players and how they are a great team yet they will still think that I am bashing them...must be their own paranoia and insecurity

true that..

that choke is fucking with their mentality

so u think that because of what happened last year the yanks are the worst losers in the world??? ur right, i dont think my team can do anything wrong...what is wrong with that??? they are not perfect, nor do they win every game...but unlike a doubting met fan, i.e. U, i dont get down on my team when they dont win...i expect them to bounce back and return to winning...