Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Peanuts?

"comsumption of peanuts has soared to the highest level in nearly 2 decades & more doctors are recommending nuts as part of a heart healthy diet. but dont overdo it. there are 14 grams of fat in a one ounce serving of peanuts. a handful can have up to 200 calories." ~metro

they're the right kind of fat that ur body should intake for a balanced diet. but again, just dont go overboard w.it.

Guest onisakura
actually now that we're talking about which kind.

i believe macadamian (sp?) nuts are the best for u.

From what i read somewhere, macadamia nuts have the most fat. Carmine is right, the best nuts are almonds. They have the least amount of fat and the oils in them are great for your skin too.

i am currently addicted to cashews :) All nuts are good, they have omega 3 fatty acids in them (same as salmon), but as with anything else don't over do it, a handful a day is really all you should have. I also grab a handful before the gym, gives me energy.

An entire jar???? You must be constipated as hell :laugh: (PS peanuts make you constipated:laugh: )

1# peanuts dont make you constipated. they are full of oil! makes it nice and smooth!

2# if howard states he eats a jar before the gym he would still be a real fat fuck. two tablespoons gives you enough fats for a day let alone a full jar! jackass!

• 2 weeks later...
From what i read somewhere, macadamia nuts have the most fat. Carmine is right, the best nuts are almonds. They have the least amount of fat and the oils in them are great for your skin too.

i stand corrected. i just looked up the info and almonds are the way to go.