Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oil stain...grrr

if you already washed them, i think the stain is there for good. it's already set it. :(

Yeah you are right especially if you put them in the dryer. The heat makes the stain set even more. I got cranberry juice on a white jacket on NYE & I sent it to the dry cleaners and they got it out. You should atleast give that a try.

• 2 weeks later...

You should've poured boiling water on the stain before you washed it and let it settle. Then bring them to the dry cleaners and have them take the stain out. Or, instead of the cleaners doing it, after you pour boiling water onto the stain, pre-treat it with Lestoil, and then throw them into the wash. Guaranteed to get any stain out this way.

you are going to think this sounds crazy but it works.Growing up in the trucking industry,i always seems to get grease and oil on my new clothes.

go to the local auto parts store or gas stationa nd pick up a can of spray starting fluid,spray it right at the stain and maybe use a cloth to rub in a circular motion and it will come out.it will have a chemical oder,so just rewash it and it will be gone.

this is just a little ole mechanic trick.

• 2 weeks later...

i always use Zout.. stain cleaner found in the store. I've even used it to get old oil\grease stains outta clothes.

I put it on and let it sit for 10-15min ..then use my fingernail and scratch it in real good and wash. its always taken it out for me.

i was changing the oil on my car once and spilled about a 1/2 qt of black, dirty motor oil on my shirt and jeans and figured the shit was ruined..got it all out with Zout and 1 wash.