Clubplanet Nightlife Community

making out and fingering your bitch while she jerks u off

notallthere444

I always have one in my bag on the weekends or when I leave the house for an over night trip....ask Foxy...

......will you marry me?

lol

damn, if girls actually think about these things, then i am most definitely getting shafted here with these Atlanta bitchezzz lol :hat:

sorry friend, but handjobs are the WORST

i have never met a woman in my life that could give a proper handjob.

they think i need a damn rug burn to enjoy myself.....

hmmmm......ladies acting like speed racer on my shlong...no thanks :wtf:

but the whole making out thing and fingering, yeyeahh!!!!

something i like better:

i finger her while she takes matters into her own......mouth ;)

I've never had a complaint about my hand jobs. I'm told I'm pretty damn good. But yes getting fingered while giving a blow job is nice too.

wow...I haven't fooled around in so long...or atleast really good action....been since nov....ack

handjobs are pointless...(except if she is jus warmin it up for a blowjob...) why would i want some girl to jerk me off when i can get that anytime from myself...

thats what her mouth is for... sorry if thats not romantic... but i think i was 14 the last time i would have been happy with just a handjob... :bounce::bounce:

Guest gabo
lol...god the names you call me!! "lil bottle"...what will you think of next!! :makeout: just because im younger doesn't mean you can call me whatever you like
hey, that was pretty funny.

about time u make me laugh.

handjobs are pointless. why would i want some girl to jerk me off when i can get that anytime from myself...

LOL!!!

i am in total agreement there.

even if the girl is good, my left hand is probably better.

and im not even tryin to win the competition :(

really, i don't mind at all...it's funny once i start pushing there head down gently and you feel them kind of tighten up as if to say, "uh uh...not yet, I'll go when I'm ready". than you just go and actually put some strength into the push to the point where they don't really have a choice

oh and lets not forget if they try to stop for a bit and attempt to come back up, as soon as you feel that you just push there head right back down making them deep throat that shit....:laugh:

yeah, that IS fun! that's when i bite him real hard, then puke all over his dick :rofl: !!!

...ah, good times, good times...