Omg The Yanks Blew Another Save

jtk4

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

francona blows

1st letting nixon bat with a lefty up with one out and 2 on, grounds into a DP

2nd letting bellhorne bat with the choking fruitbat up with one out and one on.

I have a bad feeling :doh::(

Yeah i saw who was coming up and actually had "i smell a walk off HR" but erased it. I have a sixth sense for that shit. Francona lost this game and from what i can tell jeter hit a good pitch.(from other people who actually saw it)

We have not played well yet, but its still early.

Blew a save... But still won the game...

I will admit that BoSox Own Mariano... But wait for the game to end before you blow your horns...

I just put it up there because of the mets thread. I think because we have seen fruitbat so many times he does not have the same affect as he does against other teams.

and I'll be the first to admit...that is the difference between the Yanks and the Mets...the Yanks find a way to pull it out and the Mets just find a way to lose...

I tip my hats off to them and I smell sweep...good chance the Sox won't even make the playoffs this year with that weak pitching staff if you ask me.

who the fuck is asking you lol

We will be ok, our offence against bad pitchers will make up for any shotty pitching on our side. Clement did all right but you have to remember that the yanks lineup is an allstar lieup and not all the teams are stacked like that. IF he pitches like that against TB or KC he probably only gives up 1 run. Same goes for pavano he would of had a shut out and 10 strikeouts.

Who do you think gets in besides us? Texas/seattle/CWS/detroit?

and I'll be the first to admit...that is the difference between the Yanks and the Mets...the Yanks find a way to pull it out and the Mets just find a way to lose...

I tip my hats off to them and I smell sweep...good chance the Sox won't even make the playoffs this year with that weak pitching staff if you ask me.

It's way to early to count the Sox out of the playoffs...LMFAO

And who will take there place?

I'm a Yankee fan, but not going crazy over 2 straight over the Sox in april, I'll be happy in Oct with back to back wins over the sox.

who the fuck is asking you lol

We will be ok, our offence against bad pitchers will make up for any shotty pitching on our side. Clement did all right but you have to remember that the yanks lineup is an allstar lieup and not all the teams are stacked like that. IF he pitches like that against TB or KC he probably only gives up 1 run. Same goes for pavano he would of had a shut out and 10 strikeouts.

Who do you think gets in besides us? Texas/seattle/CWS/detroit?

was really just busting balls about you guys not making the playoffs but I do find it funny that you're game plan is to just go and beat up on teams like Tampa and KC...are you already saying that you can't compete with the Yankees for the division title?

I doubt it their starters are junk. I really do not like the White sox that much either.

Do not sleep on detroit, i think as long as ordonez hits and plays, they will be all right. texas was pretty good last year but that was with kenny rodgers pitching like clemens, do not see that happening again. Seattle's lineup is pretty good, not to sure about their pitching. Oakland can not hit, kc can't do much of anything.

IF the yanks pitchers stay healthy all year they will win 100 games, the sox should get 93-95 range. I can't see any other team coming coming within 3-4 games of that. It is still early and someone could get hot and pitch their team into the wildcard race we will see. I heart baseball

was really just busting balls about you guys not making the playoffs but I do find it funny that you're game plan is to just go and beat up on teams like Tampa and KC...are you already saying that you can't compete with the Yankees for the division title?

IF the division title gets me a first round with minny then frankly the yanks can have it. lol

I am just admiting that behind schill we have a knucklballer, a headcase, a 41 year old fat guy, a pretty good young guy that is well young.

Now the knuckleballer could pitch well, the headcase has nasty stuff, the fat guy is ahhh well a lefty, and bronson has a full season under his belt. Maybe shit works out but I am not going to sit here and blow sunshine up anyones ass.

awesome game got great tickets from work. Took some clients, too bad one went to the bathroom right before yankees got up and he missed the homerun by jeter.

Boston does not give up, great hitting by ortiz as usual. Can't beat a beautiful day at the ballpark

IF the division title gets me a first round with minny then frankly the yanks can have it. lol

I am just admiting that behind schill we have a knucklballer, a headcase, a 41 year old fat guy, a pretty good young guy that is well young.

Now the knuckleballer could pitch well, the headcase has nasty stuff, the fat guy is ahhh well a lefty, and bronson has a full season under his belt. Maybe shit works out but I am not going to sit here and blow sunshine up anyones ass.

eloquently put

wow !! the roid boyz aka juice guyz aka mercs are up two on the WS champs and the yamkee fanz are already busting out the champagne ??? i'll tell you what yamkee fans, maybe johnson was stellar, but at the same time, we didnt have schill on the mound. as far as pavano goes, torre yanked his ass just before he got his ass got lit up !! that asshole doesnt scare me, he is another javier vasquez in the making.. cant wait till he implodes :laugh: that fag jeter bailed mariano today__ we got that bitch's number fo sho baby !! call me ;)