Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omg The Yanks Blew Another Save

jtk4

wow !! the roid boyz aka juice guyz aka mercs are up two on the WS champs and the yamkee fanz are already busting out the champagne ??? i'll tell you what yamkee fans, maybe johnson was stellar, but at the same time, we didnt have schill on the mound. as far as pavano goes, torre yanked his ass just before he got his ass got lit up !! that asshole doesnt scare me, he is another javier vasquez in the making.. cant wait till he implodes :laugh: that fag jeter bailed mariano today__ we got that bitch's number fo sho baby !! call me ;)

:rolleyes: That is alot of shit talkin... I am not one to party till the end. But if the Yanks stay healthy... Without a doubt they have a better squad than the BoSox.

Usually pitchers get yankes before they get lit up... So that is a pathetic statement. He didn't do too bad for his first outing in NY. And I am sorry but hitting the mound in NY is not easy for anyone... The Unit shows no fear... Pavano is young but seems to handle the pressure pretty good.

It is early. But it looks like it is going to be another fun year.

I don't feel like readin up. JTK I am with ya... Love when baseball season rolls around... And thank the lord for DVR when I am at work!!!

Matsui is ON Fire... And forget the speak too soon shit. If this man stays healthy it is MVP in the future... Every year this man improves and no one can deny that. He is an all around GREAT player.

Yeah BoSox have Marianos Number... But that goes without saying. As it is with everything. When you see someone a million times a year between reg. season and post season... Of course you are going to catch on. If Torre was smart he would change things up as far as closers against the BoSox...

Anyway... Even all you Mets and Bosox fans... Here is to another great season... This is gonna be fun!!!! Forget the teams I dispise... I JUST LOVE BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the rambling... I am a BIT intoxicated!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow !! the roid boyz aka juice guyz aka mercs are up two on the WS champs and the yamkee fanz are already busting out the champagne ??? i'll tell you what yamkee fans, maybe johnson was stellar, but at the same time, we didnt have schill on the mound. as far as pavano goes, torre yanked his ass just before he got his ass got lit up !! that asshole doesnt scare me, he is another javier vasquez in the making.. cant wait till he implodes :laugh: that fag jeter bailed mariano today__ we got that bitch's number fo sho baby !! call me ;)

wow all new material from the King of incoherency

yeh skippy its a good thing the SOx dont have giambi and canseco anymore

because we all know they were the only 2 juicers ever to put on a sox uniform :blank::aright::jerkoff:

by the way ...DEREK JETER walk off HR

suck it easy maggie

How long are they going to let MO take it on the chin.

I guess it was an easy DP ball that he booted.

Will he get boo'd when he gets taken out?YES HE WILL lol thats fucked. How you going to boo him LOL classy real classy

Not to mention jeter is out because timlin blasted him in the shoulder/head. There will be payback at some point, I am pretty sure timlin did not mean it, but I am sure he will hit someone.

Will he get boo'd when he gets taken out?YES HE WILL lol thats fucked. How you going to boo him LOL classy real classy

I don't understand when people say something like this...it's fucking NY...you get cheered or booed based on your current performance. It has nothing to do with class or past performances. We as fans let our players here it if they are not playing up to par...same goes if they are.

There are no greater fans than NY fans...end of story!!!

How long are they going to let MO take it on the chin.

I guess it was an easy DP ball that he booted.

Not to mention jeter is out because timlin blasted him in the shoulder/head. There will be payback at some point, I am pretty sure timlin did not mean it, but I am sure he will hit someone.

Jtk we went throgh this argument last yr ..remember

NYY fans have nothing but love for MO always have andd always will.

THere is nothing wrong with voicing displesure in performance especially after 2 days in a row

yeah I know, but if ortiz goes 0-40 at fenway I do not think he gets boo'd. If arod makes the play the game is over he gets the save, but he boots it and they boo MO. (damon on the other hand is getting close to boo land because of all the extra shit + playing like ass with stupid mistakes.)

IF a player always sucks fine boo him, if a player does not play hard boo him, if a closer is going through a rough stretch and maybe his head is not right is booing him the smart thing to do. Is that going to help him?

Fans pay good money to see these guys perform. With Mo on the mound in the 9th inning with a lead people are expecting to go gome with a win. (Even if the Sox own him lately) Yeah, A-Rod booted the ball but Mo did this to himself by putting the first 3 batters on base. Fans want results period... They really don't care about whether or not booing is gonna help or not... NY is a tough place to play. There is a reason why some people can't play here...

Just saw the replay of the "blown" save on Sportscenter. That shit was not Mariano's fault. The ground ball hit to Arod should have absolutely been an out. It was a gimme. Inning should have been over right there. No reason what so ever to boo the best closer in the game this afternoon.

When things go wrong everyone loves to point fingers but in this case it was def not Mariano's fault. What a shame.

and I'll be the first to admit...the Yanks find a way to pull it out

I tip my hats off to them and I smell sweep...

I bet you feel like a dick now, dont ya ? I'll quote the rest of your gibberish garbage at the end of the seaon ms Cleo, stay tuned :laugh:

by the way ...DEREK JETER walk off HR

suck it easy maggie

:laugh: Ok, lets re-create the 8th inning drama today... Jeter at bat, waving his bat around, he's got this look on his face: "Imma hit a HOMERUN and help win the damn game again ! My name is Jeter aka Mr Yamkee, THE captain for those who dont know !!"

3 seconds later.. WHACK .. the mofo is down for the count ! I know some of you cretins will jump on my case for this, but i could give two shits. Jeter is known for crowding the plate, hell, when a pitcher goes for the far corner strike zone, he always loses his balance because he was so bent ova like he was about to take one in the poop chute. :laugh:

Between you and jeter, i dont know who sucks harder :laugh:

:laugh: Ok, lets re-create the 8th inning drama today... Jeter at bat, waving his bat around, he's got this look on his face: "Imma hit a HOMERUN and help win the damn game again ! My name is Jeter aka Mr Yamkee, THE captain for those who dont know !!"

3 seconds later.. WHACK .. the mofo is down for the count ! I know some of you cretins will jump on my case for this, but i could give two shits. Jeter is known for crowding the plate, hell, when a pitcher goes for the far corner strike zone, he always loses his balance because he was so bent ova like he was about to take one in the poop chute. :laugh:

Between you and jeter, i dont know who sucks harder :laugh:

Lets wait till next week when new yankee Randy Johnson wants to make a statement showing the Yanks hes old school and beans Ortiz who dives in just as much as JEter ...Ill laugh just like you immature ass is now

NOW GO GET YOUR SHINE BOX

ortiz the same as jeter? Your crazy.

Let me put it this way jeter was hit 14 times last year ortiz was hit 14 times in his career.

Ortiz def. dives into the pitch/plate..maybe not as dramatically as Jeter.

Whos comparing the # of times hit ???? Im simply stating The Yanks are probably gonna retaliate next week and it will be someone who crowds he plate or dives into pitches like ORtiz

I really dont care who gets hit or who there gonna target , but it will probably get done next week in boston