Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omg The Yanks Blew Another Save

jtk4

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone will get beaned but what i was saying is that although tizzle leans in he is smart enough to get out of the way.

I hear ya , i dont want to see any beanball war , but i think it is a forgone conclusion that there will be some sox hittin the dirt after 4 or 5 yankee hbp this past series.

jeter will take a base that way(hes just as smart hbp=man on) and at this point in his career hes not gonna change the way he approaches at bats just cuz he gets hit a lot

Ortiz def. dives into the pitch/plate..maybe not as dramatically as Jeter.

Whos comparing the # of times hit ???? Im simply stating The Yanks are probably gonna retaliate next week and it will be someone who crowds he plate or dives into pitches like ORtiz

I really dont care who gets hit or who there gonna target , but it will probably get done next week in boston

yeah, then Varitek will bitchslap and jack up sissy boy gayrod

:laugh: Ok, lets re-create the 8th inning drama today... Jeter at bat, waving his bat around, he's got this look on his face: "Imma hit a HOMERUN and help win the damn game again ! My name is Jeter aka Mr Yamkee, THE captain for those who dont know !!"

3 seconds later.. WHACK .. the mofo is down for the count ! I know some of you cretins will jump on my case for this, but i could give two shits. Jeter is known for crowding the plate, hell, when a pitcher goes for the far corner strike zone, he always loses his balance because he was so bent ova like he was about to take one in the poop chute. :laugh:

Between you and jeter, i dont know who sucks harder :laugh:

:zzz:

what sucks is that none of the boston balls were on purpose just bad pitching or fatty juice boy not moving.

nO doubt , i would have been all over the sox pitchers if i thought they were intentional , ANd giambi def. moved his arm into that pitch

bUt regardless 5 hbp by sox pitchers in a 3 game series Id be shocked if there isnt some major chin music by RJ or Pavano (one of the new guys trying to earn their stripes)next week in fenway

Lets wait till next week when new yankee Randy Johnson wants to make a statement showing the Yanks hes old school and beans Ortiz who dives in just as much as JEter ...Ill laugh just like you immature ass is now

NOW GO GET YOUR SHINE BOX

If Randy beans Ortiz, then i will know there is someone out there dumber than you (which is a stretch ) ..Papi will drop his lanky ass in a heartbeat. You gotta be dumb as a brick to even think it :laugh:

I am not looking forward to playing baltimore. That lineup is pretty good, hopefully most will be on IR when we get them. lol

I would worry a lil bit about their position players, they are fuckin rediculous, but when it comes to their pitching staff, they are average at best. Sidney Ponson is a major clown and he might be their ace. I hate the Orioles for giving the sox a hard time for the last few years. matter of fact, they screwed us out of a division title last season.

That said, I <3 the Orioles for the ass whuppin they laid out on the yamkees tonite, that was sweeeeeeeeeeet :love2:

And oh yeah, i just wanna thank the handful of yamkee faithful that stayed late into the game and booed that A-Shit primadonna. I fucking loved it !!

Fucking spoiled brats, they think they outta win every fucking game... i hope the yamkees suck some serious donkey ballz all season long !! See you on monday when we unveil the WS Champs banner along with the brand new shining hardware to boot !! Now go tell georgieboy to spend a lil moolah and buy you muthafuckas some fuckin class !! Nuff said !!!

And oh yeah, i just wanna thank the handful of yamkee faithful that stayed late into the game and booed that A-Shit primadonna. I fucking loved it !!

Fucking spoiled brats, they think they outta win every fucking game... i hope the yamkees suck some serious donkey ballz all season long !! See you on monday when we unveil the WS Champs banner along with the brand new shining hardware to boot !! Now go tell georgieboy to spend a lil moolah and buy you muthafuckas some fuckin class !! Nuff said !!!

And after they drape the banner... We will be wiping their faces with it as we round the bases numerous times...

All Boston fans have class???

Don't generalise some for all please... It shows just how much class you have as well.

And after they drape the banner... We will be wiping their faces with it as we round the bases numerous times...

Dude, i know the sox winning the WS was traumatic to you and your brethren,.... If you need to talk about it, i just wanna let you know that i'm not here for you. Get over it!! :)

Dude, i know the sox winning the WS was traumatic to you and your brethren,.... If you need to talk about it, i just wanna let you know that i'm not here for you. Get over it!! :)

Actually as a Yankee fan. And being in the post season over and over again. I am sure I speak for us all. We have gotten used to everything from the wins and the losses. So it was not Traumatic.

The only Traumatic part was that the Redsox could in fact win in the World Series while I was still alive.

don't feed the troll

He's harmless... Just have to know him a little bit. It is all fun to get one another going...

I think people on this thread need not take so much serious. It is all part of NY/Boston baseball... When it comes down to it you could probably get us all in a bar together and have a great time.

PS - BOSTON GOT SPANKED TODAY.

Boomer - Back, to back, to back... Ooops.

He's harmless... Just have to know him a little bit. It is all fun to get one another going...

I think people on this thread need not take so much serious. It is all part of NY/Boston baseball... When it comes down to it you could probably get us all in a bar together and have a great time.

PS - BOSTON GOT SPANKED TODAY.

Boomer - Back, to back, to back... Ooops.

fuck Boomer....he better start pitching if he thinks he's gonna start proving his worth in my team's uniform