Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ganaron!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

los fockeeng Marlins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they put a beat down on the Braves for an opening day treat to the hometown fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

the bats came alive for the opening of the season....cuz spring was a bit harsh....but thats y its called preaseason!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

And since im on miami sports....lets not forget the heat who tonight clinched a their playoff spot...while D. Wade puts up 39!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

los fockeeng Marlins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they put a beat down on the Braves for an opening day treat to the hometown fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

the bats came alive for the opening of the season....cuz spring was a bit harsh....but thats y its called preaseason!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

And since im on miami sports....lets not forget the heat who tonight clinched a their playoff spot...while D. Wade puts up 39!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeup awesome way to commence the season GO MARLINS!!! :bowdown:

clase pinga men i'm missing every fauking game for the heat and now i'm going to miss the Marlins games!! fauking shit man i hate work. oh please let me win the lottery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in any case it was an admirable opening for the Marlins, I hope they can keep it up. I just worry about Mota......

HELL FUCKING YEAH..........................................I saw the game yesterday, and I must say that a GRAND SLAM for OPENING DAY seems like a good sign to me!!!!

GO MARLINS, see you at the game tonight Eric!!!!!!!

Oh and yeah IT's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK, Baseball baby......BIG STICKS & BALLS:grin3:

HELL FUCKING YEAH..........................................I saw the game yesterday, and I must say that a GRAND SLAM for OPENING DAY seems like a good sign to me!!!!

GO MARLINS, see you at the game tonight Eric!!!!!!!

Oh and yeah IT's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK, Baseball baby......BIG STICKS & BALLS:grin3:

You said "sitcks and balls"

Huh huh huh huh