Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have no respect for this 'friend'

lollie60

this guy I posted about in the sex forum. He's been jocking for while pretending to be all friendly with me .

He seperated with his wifey + son last week becuz he wants to have a good time . He's been calling me up to party with him and becuz I don't call him back he gets mad.

Now today is his day off he's calling me agian ??!!

I have no respect for a man who ditches his wife + son so he can party ...with me .

What makes him think I'm acutally stupid enough to "party" with him after he disses his own family . His wife + son have to live with another family becuz they have no money and he's calling me up to party.

Does this guy sound like a friend or just another asshole ?

WOW .. this guy is out of his fuckin mind.

if hes bothering u that much, then go to the cops, lol, what a looser, tell him that he is pathetic and to stay away from u

this guy I posted about in the sex forum. He's been jocking for while pretending to be all friendly with me .

He seperated with his wifey + son last week becuz he wants to have a good time . He's been calling me up to party with him and becuz I don't call him back he gets mad.

I have no respect for a man who ditches his wife + son so he can party ...with me .

What makes him think I'm acutally stupid enough to "party" with him after he disses his own family . His wife + son have to live with another family becuz they have no money and he's calling me up to party.

Yeahh, groovetodd can get crazy like that sometimes