Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot or Not ?!?!?!

b-side

For some damn reason I can't stop looking at this womans body when she does the weather.. although she's close to Vida with the culo i think whe has a prettier face

pe_jguerrido11.jpg

pe_jguerrido2.jpg

040930_jackytvph2.jpg

i wish i could find pix of her ass.. it's amazing

yup...she's the weather girl on univison...she's like "today the skies will be clear with a 50% chance of scattered showers in the afternoon" and all I hear is "how do you like my tits? is this a nice piece of ass or what? how do I look from this side?"

:)

yup...she's the weather girl on univison...she's like "today the skies will be clear with a 50% chance of scattered showers in the afternoon" and all I hear is "how do you like my tits? is this a nice piece of ass or what? how do I look from this side?"

:)

Man it scares me how much we think alike... ( i swear she likes to show every angle on purpose... espe when she has on skin tight pants... showing a sweet litle toe) :drool: next time you see her working on some shit, be sure to let her know... she's next on my list :hump:

:hat:

Man it scares me how much we think alike... ( i swear she likes to show every angle on purpose... espe when she has on skin tight pants... showing a sweet litle toe) :drool: next time you see her working on some shit, be sure to let her know... she's next on my list :hump:

:hat:

all the latin women on univision are like that though and they always wear thee hottest outfits, half of them are milfs to, sweet jesus :bowdown:

all the latin women on univision are like that though and they always wear thee hottest outfits, half of them are milfs to, sweet jesus :bowdown:

It's ridiculous man. I use it, Univision, Telemundo, etc, to "study" my spanish..hehe

Hey might as well have some awesome eye candy and attempt listen to the words coming out of their succulent mouths.

Her name is Jackie Guerrido and she is on doing the weather from 6am to 7am channel 23 in South Florida. This is the only picture I have with a full side view. Although covered, it is obvious she carries as much in the rear as on top.

i posted this because (as proven) most people think Vida is a ButtaFace...

and I wanted to see if anyone could find Pix of her in a bathing suit or ar least some GOOD ASS pix...

don't get it twisted i LOVE Vida's ASS but that's all she is ASS :bootysha:

and for some reason this woman reminds me of vida when I see her in SKIN TIGHT pants on my TV... not many women can get me excited but I actuall stop what I'm doing (when home) just to see her when does the news...

1cb790402-jackie_guerridop.jpg

:drool:

200410310003.jpg

Her name is Jackie Guerrido and she is on doing the weather from 6am to 7am channel 23 in South Florida. This is the only picture I have with a full side view. Although covered, it is obvious she carries as much in the rear as on top.

Hell, if I lived in Florida, my cock would wake up at 6AM for the news. SHe's hot as all hell. Vida too. Thanks for the pics :)