Clubplanet Nightlife Community

R&B fans whats the word?

lileah04

Hey whats up I am curious what everyone thinks of the new 112 album Pleasure and Pain? For those that have it or have heard it what do you think? Do they still have it are they still makin good music I would appreciate any opinions here? thanx

Leah

that album is hot...definitely better than their previous 2...

lots of different joints which reminds me of their first album...slim's voice is classic...

other than that, the new Frankie J is defnitely smooth and hot...plus Mariah's new one ain't that bad either...FEELING her unreleash track, Secret Love (produced by Swizz Beatz)

on a single tip, Donell Jones got a good one in Azzville...

Definitely feelin 112's new single. Also Bobby Valentino's track "slow down" I can't stop listening to. I just picked up mariah's album and but haven't listened to it yet. Any one have it? I hope its good. I want her to come back strong, she has such an amazing voice. Btw, is that unreleased track a hidden song on the album?!?! just curious...

Definitely feelin 112's new single. Also Bobby Valentino's track "slow down" I can't stop listening to. I just picked up mariah's album and but haven't listened to it yet. Any one have it? I hope its good. I want her to come back strong, she has such an amazing voice. Btw, is that unreleased track a hidden song on the album?!?! just curious...

whats the name of 112's new single