Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone know if jr. is still @ spirit

heard some rumors that he was gone? any truth to this? for some reason his website is not working as well

At this point I wouldn't even buy into any of the heresay that you are seeing on "other" boards. Personally, I never get too excited over the website being offline since this seems to happen randomly every year or two. Not sure if you were around but the previous message board disappeared back right around when Earth ended. (?)

Personally, I think that with all the changes going on in nightlife and the rotation all the DJ's from one venue to another you are bound to keep seeing unforseen changes to come. We all just gotta "Keep on, Keep it on."

everything is just fine...this is an email i got from Jerome(Juniors Manager)

and he is soo right certain people that arnt happy with the way there nightlife is going right now have to try and ruin a good thing with negativity.oh well let em talk...see you all next sat april 16th for STARPOWER @ SPirit with Djs Exacta and Alex laurinstein early and JUNIOR taking it till 10am (How Twilo) 18+ to get in 21 to drink.Door by Kate and Claudio.Papparazzi lounge by Darell and Fernando.

Sent : Friday, April 8, 2005 3:06 PM

To : jason

Subject : Re: JUNIOR NOT SPINNING AT SPIRIT ANYMORE?

| | | Inbox

DON’T BOTHER ME WITH MESSAGE BOARD CRAP PLEASE.

I’M BUSY AND CAN’T BE BOTHERED RESPONDING TO RUMORS FROM THOSE EVIL WEBSITES.

THE PARTY IS ON – EVERYTHING IS FINE – DON’T WORRY.

SORRY TO SOUND RUDE BUT I DON’T WANT MY ENERGIES TO BE SUCKED AWAY BY THAT MADNESS...

TAKE CARE

JEROME