Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo Birthday Bash *~Reviews~*

spirit-0408.jpg

Man, let me tell you all something, This place was fucken JUMMMMMMMPIN!!! omfg :jacked: The music was insane, the place was packed but still can move enough to shack the azz! The "e" was good as always, the people were chill, the women were HOT as hell, and what a great time i had, the best party is that i am not even tired writing this review lol i just got in and im still stocked lol listening to Roman Flügel - Gehts Noch? +8 right now which he dropped at the sickest time and blew the place apart WOW, if i dont make sense at this point or any spelling errors, Who the fuck cares lol im shot buggen face and tired lol peace

glowball :bounce::compsux::hug:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spirit-0408.jpg

Man, let me tell you all something, This place was fucken JUMMMMMMMPIN!!! omfg :jacked: The music was insane, the place was packed but still can move enough to shack the azz! The "e" was good as always, the people were chill, the women were HOT as hell, and what a great time i had, the best party is that i am not even tired writing this review lol i just got in and im still stocked lol listening to Roman Flügel - Gehts Noch? +8 right now which he dropped at the sickest time and blew the place apart WOW, if i dont make sense at this point or any spelling errors, Who the fuck cares lol im shot buggen face and tired lol peace

glowball :bounce::compsux::hug:

LOL! you'll making sense,had plans to go but somehow I took a nap last night well u know,I woke up 10:30 this morning.....grrrrrr :cry:

Hoolllyyy shitttt MORILLLLOOO RIPPPPPED SPIRIT APART. It was 10 times better then the last time he was here at crobarr. He played a lotta hard shit but the later it got he started playin alll classics, royal house, you use to hold me, in the mix, get up stand upp allllll JAMSS. I was in there from 1-11 didnt even wanna leave, ERICK MORILLLLLOOOO ISSSS THEEEEE MANNN! :bounce:

guess hes totally gone from his older style to this new style of his.

actually bro i been following erick for a couple yrs now and i have noticed a big change but las night he played mor of that old erick sound i was lovin it... i dont like wen he plays that electro stuff but las night ,,he played some good house music. i mean dont get me wrong he did play a few trax tha wasnt of my liking ,, but overall he tore it down :)

Hoolllyyy shitttt MORILLLLOOO RIPPPPPED SPIRIT APART. It was 10 times better then the last time he was here at crobarr. He played a lotta hard shit but the later it got he started playin alll classics, royal house, you use to hold me, in the mix, get up stand upp allllll JAMSS. I was in there from 1-11 didnt even wanna leave, ERICK MORILLLLLOOOO ISSSS THEEEEE MANNN! :bounce:

good candy eh?

PARTYYY WASSS POPPPPIN OFFF.....the vibe was GREAT!!! its always a pleasure partyin with most of you!!!! the girls were amazing (MOST OF THEM ATLEAST)Music was good...not as good as disco when he had the return from ibiza!!! met some neww peoples it was a pleasure...i probly dont remember u but i know i met u.... i think!! hahaha

Till next time

sick night. That man can play. That stevie nicks record he played was absolutely amazing. played deep dish - say hello. he played so many great records. i was there from 12 - 630 my knees couldnt hold up anymore. i didnt want to leave. Deux - sun rising up. BOMB after BOMB

most of the fans that i know of erick older ways prefer his last hr or 2 of music taste.

I knew this mothofucking shorty was gonna say something.

Jesus Christ SHORTY, can you just shut the fuck up and let everyone speak, read and contribute to their NIGHT out.

You just sit there and always write some piece of shit of someone's review.

Shorty, If you dID not go due to MONEY OR Clothing reasons, SHUT THE FUCK UP bro.

You always bring back the 60, 70, 80, with comments like this:

Omg morillo is pleasing a new crowd now.

Oh JP was much better in 1998 or 2000

Sanchez played his heart out in 1928

Cox was the man back in 1810

Lawler was sick back in 1625

DUDE shut fuck up. Take my advise please. SAVE SOME MONEY AND BUY NEW CLOTHES AND 2' Feet Inches HEELS and shut fuck up.

YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT MUSIC.

And if you do, then is always back in 1950 thru 1999

THIS IS 2005 YOU FUCKING BASTARD.

COME MIERDA PENDEJO.

His tracks were FIREEE... if anyone has any track listings of his set please post them... lol the songs cant come to my head but when i was in there i told myself to remember the songs now i cant remember any there were too many... so if anyone can put some up that would be great...

also i thought the music was incredible, however i would have to say i wasn't too impressed by the crowd including the fight in the middle of the dance floor

wow im surprised so many people on this thread talking about a vibe, if there was a vibe than i def missed it last night.

first off, nothing against morillo, he def rocked it as always. track selection was good, started off the night kinda mellow, then around 230 or 3 he really started to pick up some steam. just some hot tracks off the top of my head that he dropped, avalon into pump up the jam, say hello, geht's noch...started getting much harder towards the end of the night. sound was kinda weird last night too, can't put my finger on it, but something about the system was off. i heard it sound much better in the past.

now for the reason last night was only mediocre despite the kick ass music...the crowd was absolutely awful. i mean it was really bad, i don't remember the last time i've seen a shittier crowd. mangled asians EVERYWHERE, fucking running around like idiots shoving people out of the way, shaking all over the place like retards, im sure everyone knows the deal. lots of trashy people, fucked up people that can't handle their shit everywhere, agh, don't get me started.

last night was my first time out after coming back from the wmc, and i was really disappointed that i kept wishing i was back on the terrace hearing eric rip it.

...the crowd was absolutely awful. i mean it was really bad, i don't remember the last time i've seen a shittier crowd. mangled asians EVERYWHERE, fucking running around like idiots shoving people out of the way, shaking all over the place like retards, im sure everyone knows the deal. lots of trashy people, fucked up people that can't handle their shit everywhere, agh, don't get me started.

Spirit fridays has the worst crowd. I experienced that when Junior was trying to do the Fridays there....tragic crowd, there's no word for it.

Now I wasn't there yesterday, but your description is exactly what I experienced back then. I think they should just get a good resident rotation and build a crowd because last time I was there it was a waste.

I am still glad some had a good time.

Peace.

buq.

i hear you about the crowd...that shit was NASTY.. does anyone know what happened when morillo stopped the music and got on the mic to tell the people who were involved in some shit to get the fuck out cause this was a place for music party and GIRLS?... Morillo was off the hook like always...enough said...

Morillo :bowdown::bowdown:

wow im surprised so many people on this thread talking about a vibe, if there was a vibe than i def missed it last night.

first off, nothing against morillo, he def rocked it as always. track selection was good, started off the night kinda mellow, then around 230 or 3 he really started to pick up some steam. just some hot tracks off the top of my head that he dropped, avalon into pump up the jam, say hello, geht's noch...started getting much harder towards the end of the night. sound was kinda weird last night too, can't put my finger on it, but something about the system was off. i heard it sound much better in the past.

now for the reason last night was only mediocre despite the kick ass music...the crowd was absolutely awful. i mean it was really bad, i don't remember the last time i've seen a shittier crowd. mangled asians EVERYWHERE, fucking running around like idiots shoving people out of the way, shaking all over the place like retards, im sure everyone knows the deal. lots of trashy people, fucked up people that can't handle their shit everywhere, agh, don't get me started.

last night was my first time out after coming back from the wmc, and i was really disappointed that i kept wishing i was back on the terrace hearing eric rip it.

Ok, 1 in most of the clubs people are going to be shoved no matter what, 2. there are always drugs in the picture, 3. it is a "CLUB" 4. dont worry about it are you there for the people ? or the music? come on man give a rest :)

Ok, 1 in most of the clubs people are going to be shoved no matter what, 2. there are always drugs in the picture, 3. it is a "CLUB" 4. dont worry about it are you there for the people ? or the music? come on man give a rest :)

Yes and No.

Yes, people go for the music, and No, not *only that*.

They also go to meet and have fun with people they can relate to in some ways because we are humans and humans are a social animal (and with the crowd he was talking about there's just nothing to relate to). Why do I have to state the obvious?

And I'm sorry but when a club's crowded you have to be mindfull of others and stop moving like you're the only one there, that's just a matter of being polite.

trust me im not a stragner to crowded clubs. but it's one thing when you have two thousand people all going nuts and enjoying the music (ie having a vibe), and then having a club packed with the people that were there last night. they are absolutely not the same thing.

it's one thing looking around the club and seeing smiling faces as far as the eye can see, hands in the air, everyone having a blast (morillo at space in miami) and then having to deal with a sloppy asian cuddle train making it's way through the club and shoving everyone out of the way (spirit last night, and every night pretty much). just one example.

the amount of people is never a problem for me, i'd rather have a club packed to the gills with the right crowd than have to deal with the bullshit from last night.

i went and had a great time... heard a lot of good tracks new and old.. i dont remember much because i had a few too many long island iced teas.. but from the moments of clarity i did have (few and far between) i remember having a gret time... i thought there was a vibe but maybe it was just the alcohol... wish i coulda stayed a little later.. he was really getting it going but my friends were waiting in the car and at 5:15 i had to call it quits.. today i was mangled... threw up before work and then staggered in an hour late like a total fucking rockstar but whatever... it was a great night.. cant wait til next time...