Clubplanet Nightlife Community

David Wells...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and after the 643 time of you pointing this out what is your point?

you said

"BWAHAHAHAHA

Thats what you get for "buying" your players

now go eat a dick"

You brought up buying players not me, just comparing what we spend on starting pitching you spend on infielders.

you said

"BWAHAHAHAHA

Thats what you get for "buying" your players

now go eat a dick"

You brought up buying players not me, just comparing what we spend on starting pitching you spend on infielders.

JTk too much rooting for the sox is rotting your brain

MY response to that fuckstain Magellan in regards to him bitching about Wells prompted the sarcastic quip about buying players ...you know the only mantra that little fucktard can spew out of his cake hole

hhmmmmmmmm cake

anyway just wasnt to say that the yanks(well torre, mo, jeter, posada) showed a ton of class by standing on the top step and clapping yesterday. Everyone of the sox players tipped their cap to them after they got their ring. Pesky even saluted torre. Then of course we boo every single yankee including the bat boy, then give mo a standing O. He laughed it off and bowed, I think he kind of made friends with the sox fans. Funny shit.

Fuckin mercs... :funny:

:laugh: no buddy, you got FA and merc mixed up. Mercs go to the highest bidder in a cut throat competition. I dont think the Padres were so keen on retaining him. How many teams were jockeying for that guy ? When it comes to yamkees, they go for the best of the litter, and they mortgage the farm to get him- hence nobody else is in the running has a shot. example: Roid boy Giambi is a merc. Ken Griffey was a FA. Make the distinction.

JTk too much rooting for the sox is rotting your brain

MY response to that fuckstain Magellan in regards to him bitching about Wells prompted the sarcastic quip about buying players ...you know the only mantra that little fucktard can spew out of his cake hole

:laugh: you can try using alot of big words kiddo, you are still the CP resident village idiot. Its actually comical to see you try so hard to sound educated :rofl:

:laugh: no buddy, you got FA and merc mixed up. Mercs go to the highest bidder in a cut throat competition. I dont think the Padres were so keen on retaining him. How many teams were jockeying for that guy ? When it comes to yamkees, they go for the best of the litter, and they mortgage the farm to get him- hence nobody else is in the running has a shot. example: Roid boy Giambi is a merc. Ken Griffey was a FA. Make the distinction.

I see...

Damon

Manny

Renteria

Foulke

Clement

That's quite an army you got there...

hhmmmmmmmm cake

anyway just wasnt to say that the yanks(well torre, mo, jeter, posada) showed a ton of class by standing on the top step and clapping yesterday. Everyone of the sox players tipped their cap to them after they got their ring. Pesky even saluted torre. Then of course we boo every single yankee including the bat boy, then give mo a standing O. He laughed it off and bowed, I think he kind of made friends with the sox fans. Funny shit.

thats classic

:laugh: you can try using alot of big words kiddo, you are still the CP resident village idiot. Its actually comical to see you try so hard to sound educated :rofl:

C L A S S I C magellanmax thread , everybody is gettin in on owning you on this thread....

Yanks never tendered a Free Agent contract offer to griffey. nice try douchebag

Son when will you ever learn?

speaking of learning did you ever get that issue explained to you about

"ALL THESE CRAP" vs "ALL THIS CRAP"

just wondering .... keep it up and the new guy mahelmeune is going to take part ownership in your lame ass as well

and if the words that i used like "fuckstain" and "cakehole" are too big for you , Ill try and dumb it down the next time , so you can follow along

and in addition Maggie i believe you also BOUGHT

David ortiz

wade miller

matt mantei

john halama

Tim WAkefield

bill mueller

alan embree

not really. Nobody really wanted most of those guys. And I think we traded for embree.

Ortiz- we got for cheap money(1.25 mill)

Miller- cheap money

Mantai- cheap money

halama- off waivers cheap money

tim wakefield - we signed for 175,000

bill mueller- cheap money who nobody wanted

alan embree -we traded for

The first group i will give you we "yankeed" them away from their teams, but these guys really are not the saem. Unlike 90% of the yankees roster from 2001 on.