Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters will be spinning at surf club this summer

:werd:

I haven't been there in years, I sure as hell know what day I won't be making my return apperience.

as a dj in the ny/nj area you shouldnt be ripping on other local djs man.. thats just not cool...

but yeah... i'll be there, i always wanted to check surf club out anyways.. what tiem does it close 2 or 4?

Being that I have heard many of JP's sets and have also heard some of Madness's sets.......I think Madness has more finesse behind the decks. This is just my opinion....I am NOT saying that JP is bad or anything....but I would rather listen to Madness.

Being that I have heard many of JP's sets and have also heard some of Madness's sets.......I think Madness has more finesse behind the decks. This is just my opinion....I am NOT saying that JP is bad or anything....but I would rather listen to Madness.

madness more finesse then jp????

now i heard everything!

alot of people on this board are on crack!

you're the jerk off for trying to rip on JP, and the funny thing is you're a dj yourself who i'm sure sucks soo bad since no one really ever heard of you before.

just because u haven't heard of him, doesn't mean he sucks....... promoters use there friends......... talent has nothing to do with getting booked, it's a fact........

as a dj in the ny/nj area you shouldnt be ripping on other local djs man.. thats just not cool...

but yeah... i'll be there, i always wanted to check surf club out anyways.. what tiem does it close 2 or 4?

I am not in any way ripping on other local DJ's, My comment was stated about a DJ that is larger than local who I happen to not be fond of.

I guess I opened up a can of worms to all the JP followers in the NY/NJ area.

I have all the respect in the world to any unknown local DJ that is trying to make it happen for themself.

So please don't get it twisted.