Clubplanet Nightlife Community

moving to boston (love going to clubs)...

summit

dunno much about boston clubs but my brother is DJing up there this friday and theres gonna be a lingere' fashion show.

a few model friends of mine are gonna be in the show and i'm gonna be up there and i wanted to meet w/ some CP heads. i'm going apartment hunting during the day on friday and i'll hopefully be moved in by May 1st. been to boston for a few sox games a few years back and i loved the city. nice a clean (well, at least it's cleaner than NYC).

if anyone knows of any good apartments for rent, please let me know. i'm a single white female looking for a quiet male roomate, preferably mute, with a huge cock and a great body. JUST KIDDING!

I'm bringing one of my girlfriends from NYC to live with me. i work for betsy johnson here in nyc and i'm looking to take a year off from the fashion industry and enjoy life for a bit. Maybe work cocktail or waitress a few days a week.

anyway, kenny is djing at embassy. i'm a house head but i enjoy everything. he flies around alot and tells me he spins hiphop and rock at alot of gigs, so that may be some indication of what to expect. one of his room mates is one of the owners or investors in the whole Avalon business. his name is fedor. pretty nice guy. i'll be there dancing and enjoying the fashion show. if any you want to come and meet up, email my brother and tell him Michelle told U to email about the Embassy party and I'll make sure he puts you on his COMP guestlist for the night: kenny.summit@gmail.com

any help w/ my apartment situation would be greatly appreciated :)

i live in journal square in manhattan. thats pretty much one of the best places to live in this city. i want to live in the middle of the action in boston as well. i don't want to live outside, south of, away from, or any place that is not THE DIRECT CENTER OF THE BEST PART OF TOWN. I'd like to be near the restaurants, cafe's, shopping. Preferable right in the center of it all.

I'm not gonna post my pic cause I don't need stalkers (I was a memeber of the club planet board YEARS and YEARS ago and I had these 3 guys who wouldn't leave me alone). I'll more than likely be near the DJ booth for most of the night this Friday. I have blond hair and I'm about 5'10". You'll know who I am.

I go to AER & CAINE in Manhattan more than I go to any other club. Are there ANY places in Boston like those clubs?

Stymitini

2 Parts Vodka

1/2 Part Cranberry Juice

1/2 Part Roses Lime

1 to 2 mg Rohypnol depending on Body Weight

(If Rohypnol not available, substitute with Gamma hydroxybutyrate)

Mix in Shaker with Ice, Strain, Serve in a chilled Martini Glass. Garnish with a Cherry.

Um probably a few 5 foot 10 blonde girls (heels) whoring the DJ booth Friday night.QUOTE]

THE DJ IS MY BROTHER. And I'm not 5'10" in heals (that would make me 6'1"). And who are you calling a whore? You don't even know me. How dare you.

it's not twisted.. i just find it funny that with JP.. people have to go out of their way to say how much they dont like him... you dont get that with other djs... like just say carl cox is coming to town and you arent a fan of cc... you probably wouldnt have responded to this thread... but with jp people have to throw their 2 cents in.. like "oh i guess i wont be going that night hahahah" im not even a diehard jp fan or anywhere even close so im not gonna defend him or anything... but he's a decent dj and more appealing because he is local.. as a bedroom dj myself im not gonna go out of my way and be like "haha guess i wont be going there THAT night" when someone i dont like comes into town... im just not gonna respond... make sense??

and for the jp night if no other dj that i really care for is in town ill probably head down.. i always wanted to check out surf cluba nd jp i a decent dj so why not??

i don't remember mentioning that i didn't like jp... are you in the right thread? it's all love though. go bed room djs!!! :clap2:

it's not twisted.. i just find it funny that with JP.. people have to go out of their way to say how much they dont like him... you dont get that with other djs... like just say carl cox is coming to town and you arent a fan of cc... you probably wouldnt have responded to this thread... but with jp people have to throw their 2 cents in.. like "oh i guess i wont be going that night hahahah" im not even a diehard jp fan or anywhere even close so im not gonna defend him or anything... but he's a decent dj and more appealing because he is local.. as a bedroom dj myself im not gonna go out of my way and be like "haha guess i wont be going there THAT night" when someone i dont like comes into town... im just not gonna respond... make sense??

and for the jp night if no other dj that i really care for is in town ill probably head down.. i always wanted to check out surf cluba nd jp i a decent dj so why not??